Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

Latest News & Videos

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
752 1
Canada
I don't think their schedule is too hard to grasp anymore. Weekends and weekdays are on a different run. Weekends only air premieres twice a month (premiere, rerun of the last weekend, premiere, rerun of the last weekend). They've seemed to mostly fix the weekday lineup so that it's not a constant rerun cycle.

I'm calling it:
KidsClick will be discontinued by the end of 2017 in exchange for more "Go Time," or will launch as a separate channel.
Two extremes, huh.

Last edited:

mimitchi33

Kiratto PriChan, On Air!
Jul 5, 2010
Ratings
76 1
It looks like this weekend they're finally going to run Team Hot Wheels: The Origin of Awesome, which was the first DTV/special.
It also played in theaters for two days via Fathom Events. I saw it because it came out on my birthday. I liked the robot in that special. "My name is Jerry! Would you like to get a drink?".
Also, is it just me, or does KidsClick showing a movie remind anyone else of the old 4Kids "Popcorn for Breakfast" block?

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
367 17
Newington, CT, USA
Here's a link to the iOS app. I can't tell if there's an Android version or if Sinclair is just blocking me from seeing it due to region restrictions.

I've noticed they're running a Zak Storm contest with Chuck E. Cheese. They followed up the promo with an ad for Bandai's toyline based on the series. They're ever so slowly starting to resemble a network block.
Unfortunately, you have to be 21 in order to enter. It kind of makes you wonder who this block is really for (well it makes me wonder, anyway)...

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.
Into the Spider-Verse is definitely one of the better animated films I've seen this year. I really enjoyed its comicbooky art style and animation. I wouldn't mind a sequel.