Shows that Never Aired in the USA

Latest News & Videos

Antonio Bravo

IDOL UP!
Sep 11, 2016
Wishfart, Kral Sakir, Turning Mecard, Fugget About It.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now.
Well Mecard was seen on the now-defunct KidsClick block last year, so I wouldn't really count on that. Tobot on the other hand has never aired on the USA but there is a Canadian dub by Ocean Productions and Young Toys is still looking for a place to broadcast it.

Argus73

May 17, 2019
I'm not telling m8
Well Mecard was seen on the now-defunct KidsClick block last year, so I wouldn't really count on that. Tobot on the other hand has never aired on the USA but there is a Canadian dub by Ocean Productions and Young Toys is still looking for a place to broadcast it.
I meant the 22 minute version not the 11 minute version

Antonio Bravo

IDOL UP!
Sep 11, 2016
Do you mean Canal+ France? Which years? Which cartoons are you talking about exactly?
Stuff like Kaeloo, The Crumpets and Les Petits Diables. I think they can be seen for paying on international channels in cable providers in Canal + International but there might not be an English version for any of them.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Stuff like Kaeloo, The Crumpets and Les Petits Diables. I think they can be seen for paying on international channels in cable providers in Canal + International but there might not be an English version for any of them.
Here's an English episode of Les Petits Diables / Sweet Little Monsters.

The Crumpets has an English YouTube channel.

It might not have aired anywhere. Most French cartoons get dubbed into English, just to make it easier to dub it into other languages.

Kaeloo aired in the UK and Australia.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Canada
I meant the 22 minute version not the 11 minute version
KidsClick aired Mecard as a 22-minute show ... Mattel only split them up for YouTube because they believe kids have short attention spans. Plus, it meant they could milk 26 episodes of content for almost an entire year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.