Mouk airs on an Xfinity exclusive channel called Kids Central.Holy Cow! Here is I never saw for it:
As for my mind, Archibald the Koala and James the Cat does air in the US on Sprout (But only for short-lived runs of the two shows; possibly because of HiT Entertainment used to own James the Cat and does co-produced in french for Archibald the Koala with PBS, Sesame Workshop (Don't forget about being with Nickelodeon in 1999 until 2002 and 2007) and Comcast).
- Frootie Tooties: Well, because of this show, nevered aired in the US, one of the old programs on Nick Jr. UK channel.
- Kit & Pup: While it was nevered aired in the US, I hope it will be picked up by either Universal Kids or PBS or Nick Jr. channel?
- Lunar Jim: The show does air in the US, but only the spanish dub on V-me.
- Mouk: How many times about this is not airing in the US?
- Anatole: Well, the show isn't airing in the US.
- Tigga and Togga: One of the canada shows ever not airing in the US, only airs in canada and UK.
- Mr. Men (the original 1970's cartoon): While the 1980's Little Miss cartoon was in the US on home videos being dubbed in US, the old 1970's cartoon of the series doesn't air on US channels.
- Button Moon: The show doesn't air in the US before like other shows only airing in UK and not picked up by any channels of the US.
- Nontan (anime series): While the franchise wasn't shown outside of Japan and books are not translated and published in many languages, the anime series of this wasn't even dubbed in many languages, mostly nevered picked up in the US and dubbed in english.
- Meeow!: The scottish show isn't even picked up in the US. Some MaisieMac books weren't published in the US and Canada (Even the scottish creator of the series' death in 2018).
- Angelmouse: Why? Why? This shouldn't be picked up by any US channels (as a segment for one show I guess due to being 5 minutes).
- Nellie the Elephant: I know about this not being aired in the US. Nellie the Elephant only airs in the UK.
The anime series from 1990 aired on Hawaii's KHII-TV around 2003. It went under the name, The Tales of the Moomin Valley, and was the British BBC dub. I remember catching part of it while on a trip there.Moomin: I just heard about this franchise in recent years but I don't think any of the Moomin series ever aired in the US.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Some shows/films/others never have overseas animation||The Toonzone - General Animation Discussion||0|
|Disney XD Asia website never update any new information (e.g. new shows)||Disney/Pixar Forum||1|
|Why is visual text never changed in international dubbing of shows?||The Nicktoons Forum||8|
|Never-made shows/movies that you wish were made||The Toonzone - General Animation Discussion||57|
|24 TV shows produced but never aired||The Entertainment Board||9|