Show your fan art!

Framwinkle

Crazy Squirrel
TTA DVD Wallpaper - Perfected version

I finally finished the perfected version of the Tiny Toons DVD wallpaper I've been working on. There were just a few things bugging me that I had to fix. Since Babs was clearly standing in front of Buster, I moved her cheek in front of his. I also fixed the shading on her left ear, since it was the reverse of all the other shading in the picture, gave her eyebrow ridges, and added a third eyelash. I'll post the 1024x768 JPEG here under the spoiler, but if anyone wants the 1600x1200 versions, just follow the link.

http://acmeacres.prophpbb.com/post2428.html#p2428

TTADVDPerfect1024x768.jpg

Framwinkle

Crazy Squirrel
Babs in the Shower

And now for a little bit of good clean fun, "Babs in the Shower". :)

BabsShower.jpg

Come on! What were you expecting? ;)

I got this idea a couple days ago, and just had to do it because, unlike how most artists would handle this subject, I thought it would be funny if all you could see were her eyes, nose and tooth. I admit, the soap bubbles are awful, but they proved to be very difficult to draw.

Framwinkle

Crazy Squirrel
It's done! After doing a picture of Widget (from Wow Wow Wubbzy) dressed as Babs, I just had to do one of Babs dressed as Widget. (Since they're both pink rabbits.) ;) This one took considerably longer, though, since Babs is much more complicated to draw. In fact, I think this took me about a year to finally get right. I tried to put her in the "Wallace and Gromit" pose from the Widget model sheet, pictured below for comparison, because it looked like the funnest pose to do.

BabsAsWidgetWebFull.jpg
WidgetWaGPose.jpg

(Babs visits Wuzzleburg.)
Widget: "Hiya, Babsy! You're just in time to help me test my latest invention! The carrotcake-inator 3000!"
Babs: "Wow! Wow!"
:)

dth1971

It's done! After doing a picture of Widget (from Wow Wow Wubbzy) dressed as Babs, I just had to do one of Babs dressed as Widget. (Since they're both pink rabbits.) ;) This one took considerably longer, though, since Babs is much more complicated to draw. In fact, I think this took me about a year to finally get right. I tried to put her in the "Wallace and Gromit" pose from the Widget model sheet, pictured below for comparison, because it looked like the funnest pose to do.

BabsAsWidgetWebFull.jpg
WidgetWaGPose.jpg

(Babs visits Wuzzleburg.)
Widget: "Hiya, Babsy! You're just in time to help me test my latest invention! The carrotcake-inator 3000!"
Babs: "Wow! Wow!"
:)

Babs isn't imitating Wallace and Gromit, she's imitating a HAPPY BUNNY or something like that...

An Animaniacs / Harry Potter crossover. Obvious really.

yakko_warner_harry_potter_png.png

Alternative titles:
Yakko Warner and the Chamber of Parodies
Yakko Warner and the Parody of Azkaban
Yakko Warner and the Goblet of Parodies
Yakko Warner and the Parody of the Phoenix
Yakko Warner and the Half-Parodied Prince
Yakko Warner and the Deathly Parodies

Framwinkle

Crazy Squirrel
Not bad! :) If Animaniacs were being made today, that would definitely be high on their list of targets.

Startrekman700

Sonic/Animaniac's Crossover

Sonic_and_Sally_Date_Watched_by_DHTSciFiMaster.jpg

Sally asks a very good question.

This is actually a remake of an older piece I put here. I just made it using WACOM.

BTW in this one Sonic and Sally are Husband and Wife.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts