Should Amblin Entertainment establish an animation division again?

LoudyKaizoku

Bread Makes You Fat?
As you may know, Amblin used to have an animation division in the 80's and 90's, called Amblimation.
They made 3 films and 2 TV Shows.
Their films were as follows: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, and Balto.
The two TV shows they made were as follows: Back to the Future: The Animated Series and Fievel's American Tails.
It was shut down in 1997, and all animators were transferred to DreamWorks.
However, times are different now. Animation is thriving, and animation studios are abundant. With the exception of Netflix, most of them have been successes.
With that said, should Amblin get into the animation game again? If so, what projects would you like to see from them? Personally, I would love to see an Animaniacs feature film from them, co-produced with Warner Bros. Animation, of course.

CookieS

With that said, should Amblin get into the animation game again?

Amblin Television recently produced both the Animaniacs reboot series on Hulu and the Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous on Netflix. This year, they are also releasing Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai and Tiny Toons Looniversity on HBO Max. The animation division folded into the general television division and still produces a lot of animated content.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts