"Tom & Jerry Time" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Patrick Rieger is writing for the series. He has plenty of good credentials for younger kids and older kids. For older kids, he's worked on projects like with Power Rangers, both DC Superhero Girls shows, Niko And The Sword Of Light, Legend Quest, Justice League Action, and the Thunderbirds. For younger kids, he's worked on Miles From Tomorrowland, The Stinky And Dirty Show, Octonauts, Chuggington, Stillwater, and Batwheels.

Screenshot_20221113-085443.png

Toon Guy

I know it's a preschool show, but it's still disappointing. I feel bad for everyone who worked on this show, only for it to be wasted just like that.

As for the "[an]other dozen shows", spare us the details. Please.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts