"Shazam!" Feature Film Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
At this point, it seems like WB puts stuff into production and if creative differences arise they just move onto the next movie.

Reactions: 1 person

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I guess the villain is likely to become Dr. Sivana with his son and daughter. If it's good and there's a sequel, maybe it could use the Monster Society of Evil.
I hope it's just Sivana given Adam is getting his own movie so he won't need to hog that much screentime in Billy's movie :sweat:.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
2/17: Well, he's a hot young director, WB doesn't care.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

4/12:Johnson continues to be the prime salesman for Black Adam/SHAZAM:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.comicbookmovie.com/amp/shazam/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-teases-black-adam-and-eventual-crossover-with-shazam-a150280
"[What] we decided to do was to create a scenario where Black Adam has his stand-alone movie, and Captain Marvel, Shazam, has his stand-alone movie. We're building our world that way, and then we can come together at some point,"
Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
I like Armie, so I think it's an interesting choice, but the guy has had the worst box office luck.

Sent from my AT7-B using Tapatalk
Armie Hammer was cast as Batman in George Miller's Justice League: Mortal, so this does not sound like the worst idea ever. Hammer could work as Captain Mar...uh...Shazam.

Status
Not open for further replies.