Shadow of Mordor Sequel: What do you want?

Latest News & Videos

Troy Troodon

Jan 16, 2014
With the Success of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and guarantee of a sequel, what do you hope to see.

Personally, I'd like to see more variety in the different kinds of orcs:

- Uruks (Uruk-Hai, like the ones in Cirith ungol)
- Morannon Orcs
- Morgul Orcs
- (Maybe) Goblins
- Snaga

As well as human nemesis like Haradrim, and possibly Black Númenóreans. And more voice actors in the roster for the nemesis system like Jim Cummings, Dee Bradley Baker, and Tom Kenny to name a few.

And possibly a new protagonist, my preference is a teenage or young adult girl voiced by either Janet Varney or Ashley Greene.

And maybe... female orcs?! Oh sure, you'd think I'm joking, but Tolkien himself actually once noted that female orcs DID exist, they just weren't mentioned in the books.

Anyway, that's my preferences, what are yours?

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Would you believe I was first exposed to Angelica Hale through here?
Oh look at that. My cable provider wants me to pay even MORE money just so I can watch the new Owl House episode on DisneyNow. Are you kidding me?
The winner is "Let's Meet Sonic", which got 3 votes. "Monster Party" got 1 vote. The next matchup is animated crossovers with live action shows. This time it's between "Halloween Night At The Museum" (Ultimate Spiderman & Jessie) and ScoobyNatural (Supernatural & Scooby Doo).

If schedule listings are to be believed, it appears as though Toonami will be airing reruns of DBS' Universe Survival Saga starting tonight.
Can we talk about how a French home video company had an opening logo consisting of an animated Groucho Marx set to disco music? I especially like the Fender Rhodes solo during the second half, even if it's just the warning message.