September 2020 Nick Premieres

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to The Cable Forum, the 2017 Power Rangers movie is airing at 9PM.

And, apparently, Nicktoons will be simulcasting it. Still, it'll probably be a little too much for them to edit, though. Speaking of, remember when, back when NickSports was still around, 2 other movies they aired were rated TV-14 (Harlem Globetrotters: The Team that Changed the World, and Bend It Like Beckham, the latter of which was rated TV-14-L)? In other words, Nicktoons has learned NOTHING.

Last edited:

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Some good premieres for September. I'll definitely want to see Paw Patrol's new "Jet to the Rescue" episode. I also can't wait to see more of Abby Hatcher, Butterbean's Café, & The Casagrandes.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the big Season 5 premiere of The Loud House. It'll be hilarious to see how the eldest daughter named Lori handles her first week in college. I also hope when Lincoln starts his middle-school classes, he won't have to say good-bye to his original friends. Plus, it's gonna be wild & hectic to see the Loud parents try to potty-train baby Lily for her first day at pre-school! I'm gonna love the new season of Loud House. That includes the upcoming HUGE Christmas movie!!!

kanc

And, apparently, Nicktoons will be simulcasting it. Still, it'll probably be a little too much for them to edit, though. Speaking of, remember when, back when NickSports was still around, 2 other movies they aired were rated TV-14 (Harlem Globetrotters: The Team that Changed the World, and Bend It Like Beckham, the latter of which was rated TV-14-L)? In other words, Nicktoons has learned NOTHING.
@RDG don't forget that when Nickelodeon premiered SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Nicktoons AND TeenNick simulcasted it back in Jun 30, 2017

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 this Saturday's Unfiltered and Group Chat episode titles are revealed according to nick website

Nickelodeon's Unfiltered - "Honey Bears Chew Gumballs"

Group Chat with Jayden and Brent - "Group Chat Unleashed - Party Pooper Prank"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts