September 2018 Nick Premieres

SG-17

Summer is almost over and we still don't have an air date for Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling. Its been done since February.

kanc

When would Futon Critic normally update with stuff all throughout September, not just the beginning of the month?
They usually update complete September listings at the end of August month or early Sept..

Summer is almost over and we still don't have an air date for Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling. Its been done since February.
I could be wrong.. but I would thought this movie should air in November thanksgiving

Magitroopa

Welp... seeming more likely that Double Dare is moving to Teen Nick now. 3 episodes for next week are still scheduled, with TVGuide now listing episodes (unknown if new or reruns) airing 10-11pm 9/3-9/6.
DDTeenNick.JPG

TV Listings - Find Local TV Shows and Movie Schedules - Listings Grid | TV Guide

Also worth noting the Teen Nick website still does list the episode 'Boardgame Bros vs. X-Treme Team' for Tuesday, August 28 at 10:30pm, not seeming like a mistake at this point.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Welp... seeming more likely that Double Dare is moving to Teen Nick now. 3 episodes for next week are still scheduled, with TVGuide now listing episodes (unknown if new or reruns) airing 10-11pm 9/3-9/6.
View attachment 195931
TV Listings - Find Local TV Shows and Movie Schedules - Listings Grid | TV Guide

Also worth noting the Teen Nick website still does list the episode 'Boardgame Bros vs. X-Treme Team' for Tuesday, August 28 at 10:30pm, not seeming like a mistake at this point.
I'm sure TeenNick's website will update soon to remove the 'Boardgame Bros vs. X-Treme Team' episode, hopefully by this weekend. Also, Nick wouldn't move the new Double Dare to that channel unless Cyma Zarghami was still in charge.

And please calm down, will ya? You're being too hasty with the program guides.

UPDATE: I JUST checked the schedule for TeenNick on regular Zap2it, and the 3 upcoming episodes listed for August 28, 31, and September 1 have been pulled! Phew! And yes, TVGuide.com and TeenNick's official site will update soon, since the episodes are still listed on those two sites.

Last edited:

kanc

I'm sure TeenNick's website will update soon to remove the 'Boardgame Bros vs. X-Treme Team' episode, hopefully by this weekend. Also, Nick wouldn't move the new Double Dare to that channel unless Cyma Zarghami was still in charge.

And please calm down, will ya? You're being too hasty with the program guides.

He's not screaming or overreacting in the other post, he's clearly simply stating that there are new episodes of Double Dare in following week of Sept 3. That's what it says on regular zap2it

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
He's not screaming or overreacting in the other post, he's clearly simply stating that there are new episodes of Double Dare in following week of Sept 3. That's what it says on regular zap2it
The schedule for TeenNick via regular Zap2it just changed. Read my previous post.

kanc

The schedule for TeenNick via regular Zap2it just changed. Read my previous post.
ok now that i looked at zap2it and finally updated, as it turned out there is NO new Double Dare episodes at all. turns out to be an error after all. maybe teennick website will update by tomorrow to fix.

kanc

i saw a promo that there will be new Paw Patrol on Labor Day, it didn't say what time on Nick

BuddyHouse

You said that mysticons eternal starshine of the mage’s mind will air September 1st I check and it says that they go into proxima mind, but I look at TiVo it says something different

Last edited:

kanc

You said that mysticons eternal starshine of the mage’s mind will air September 1st I check and it says that they go into proxima mind, but I look at TiVo it says something different
Zap2it saying the episode title is right. I think TiVo guide might be wrong or does not update well. I would rely more on zap2it and other reliable tv sources

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
For the Next Knight Squad Episode... At the end of "A Thief in the Knight", Arc's dad shows up telling him "it's time to go back home", which gives the source that this episode will air next. so It will be the first New Knight Squad Episode in September.

and also continuing from August 2018 Nick Premieres... I Updated...

My Prediction for September Saturday Night Premieres 2018:

Saturday, September 8th
8pm - Henry Danger - "The Thumb Buddies" (#413)
8:30pm - Knight Squad - "Take Me Home to Knight" (#113)

Saturday, September 15th
8pm - Henry Danger - "Rubber Duck" (#409)
8:30pm - Knight Squad - "Fight for Your Knight to Party" (#117)

Saturday, September 22nd
8pm - Henry Danger - "Henry's Frittle Problem" (#415)
8:30pm - Knight Squad - "A Total Knightmare" (#114)

Saturday, September 29th
8pm - Henry Danger - "Spelling Bee Hard" (#419)
8:30pm - Knight Squad - "Rhythm Fake Knight" (#118)

Edit 2 - I found these on their wiki's

Attachments

• 1535368065755.png
    1535368065755.png
    707 KB · Views: 165
  • 1535368224418.png
    1535368224418.png
    771.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 1535368448987.png
    1535368448987.png
    548 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 I'm sorry but thefutoncritic hasn't been updated. So, the pictures you have posted are 100% fake.

According to my on-screen TV Guide there's a new Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V on Saturday, September 8th at 9AM called "Relentless"

There's a new Mysticons on Saturday, September 8th at 9:30AM called "Fear the Spectral Hand"

And also there's a new Max & Ruby on Monday, September 10th at 3PM called "Message in a Bottle; Max on a Mission"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, you need to include Star Falls as a series finale, because there is NO season 2!

Also according to promo, the new Paw Patrol for Mon Sept 3 will be at 12pm

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 I'm sorry but thefutoncritic hasn't been updated. So, the pictures you have posted are 100% fake.

According to my on-screen TV Guide there's a new Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V on Saturday, September 8th at 9AM called "Relentless"

There's a new Mysticons on Saturday, September 8th at 9:30AM called "Fear the Spectral Hand"

And also there's a new Max & Ruby on Monday, September 10th at 3PM called "Message in a Bottle; Max on a Mission"

Thanks for letting me know :)

and... does it have anything for Saturday night premieres on Saturday 8th on nick? or any premieres on Monday, Sept 3rd?

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Thanks for letting me know

and... does it have anything for Saturday night premieres on Saturday 8th on nick? or any premieres on Monday, Sept 3rd?

No, my TV Guide doesn't have Nickelodeon's schedule for next week.

You forgot to add the new Max & Ruby that's airing on the Nick Jr. channel.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1,
Nickandmore confirmed that Nickelodeon has next week schedule. Nickelodeon will premiere movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) on Mon Sept 3 at 8PM.

Also Thomas & Friends movie special will air Fri Sept 7 on Nick from 9AM-10:45AM.

And no new Sat night premieres for Sat Sept 8 according to tv zap2it schedule

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts