September 2017 Nick Premieres

kanc

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/game-shakers/episode-guide/EP02254424?aid=tvschedule it doesn't have the listing for September 23 but according to Zap2it the September 29th episode of Game Shakers is called The Trip Trap

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/henry-danger/episode-guide/EP01953422?aid=tvschedule Doesn't mention September 23rd but according to Zap2it Live & Dangerous Part 2 airs September 29th
Zap2it now fixed the error. Sept 23 definitely has Game Shakers - Trip Trap, and Henry Danger - Live & Dangerous II

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I checked zap2it today! There is no new SpongeBob on the 21st of this month!

As what Lisa Loud said in the Loud House episode "Room with a Feud":

"Oh, dear. This is what we in the scientific community call an oopsie."

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
TMNT premieres are moving to Nicktoons. On September 22 is a 90 minute event titled Raphael: Mutant Apocalypse, and on September 27, it's 2 episodes titled The Curse of Savanti Romero and The Crypt of Dracula.

rockorockorocko

Horrible... how many more eps are left of he final season. They REALLY couldn't just air them all on main Nick after such an amazing run both in episode count, movies, and merchandise... sheesh.

Dynamite Soldier

TMNT premieres are moving to Nicktoons. On September 22 is a 90 minute event titled Raphael: Mutant Apocalypse, and on September 27, it's 2 episodes titled The Curse of Savanti Romero and The Crypt of Dracula.
And we were so close of having another recent Nicktoon making a full run on the main network...

Why does Nick and Cartoon Network continue to disappoint me?

kanc

Horrible... how many more eps are left of he final season. They REALLY couldn't just air them all on main Nick after such an amazing run both in episode count, movies, and merchandise... sheesh.
there are 10 more episodes according to nickandmore tweet, since season 5 was ordered only 20 episodes

and yes i agree its not surprising to see that due to low ratings of TMNT, scored under 1 mil viewers placed on Sun morning deathslot barely promotions since earlier 2017... the shift to nicktoons is so sad

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
there are 10 more episodes according to nickandmore tweet, since season 5 was ordered only 20 episodes

and yes i agree its not surprising to see that due to low ratings of TMNT, scored under 1 mil viewers placed on Sun morning deathslot barely promotions since earlier 2017... the shift to nicktoons is so sad
Didn't Ciro Nieli confirm on his Instagram account that the 4-part Halloween storyline will air in October on the main Nickelodeon?

They can't keep doing this that's 3 Nicktoons the year, cable TV ratings are low and aren't getting higher as it is and Nickelodeon's ratings are better than what Cartoon Network's are, what do they have to lose? But then agin, the new TMNT Series is coming next year but still.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I checked zap2it again today! There will be two new SpongeBob episodes on Saturday, September 23rd in the morning! They are "Cave Dwelling Sponge" and "The Clam Whisperer".

jaylop97

Staff member
TMNT was really close in finishing on Nick, but really it could have done better If it wasn't for that timelslot.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

kanc

Considered Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode grid says "Monkey Business" will air Sun Sept 24, I checked the grid and this episode is not listed, so that episode premiere date is fake....

Also SpongeBob listed for Sept 21 on episode list, did NOT show up on schedule grid, so that premiere date for Sept 21 is fake.

little typo on that Sept 16, Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode title is actually "The Royal Rival"

NickJr Wallykazam new episode on Sat Sept 23 at 12PM is "The Great Collar Caper"

kanc

New Blaze and the Monster Machines on Nickelodeon Tues Sept 26 at 12PM "Falcon Crest" according to zap2it

Also please add, Nicktoons will air Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 90 min special on Fri Sept 22 at 9PM "Raphael: Mutant Apocalypse"
And the double episodes on Wed Sept 27 time is at 8PM. 8PM is "The Curse of Savanti Romero" and 8:30PM is "The Crypt of Dracula"

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
It's good to know that Nicktoons is airing TMNT Fridays much like Nick did back in 2014, though It could have been better if the same was done in the Nick channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts