Senate Votes for Net Neutrality; Gamers React

Mandouga

Right, but now it has to go through the House of Representatives, and even then, it still has to be signed by Trump, who may veto it (and who agreed with the FCC's decision to end net neutrality in the first place). I'm just saying, but--and as the old saying goes--it's not over yet...

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Right, but now it has to go through the House of Representatives, and even then, it still has to be signed by Trump, who may veto it (and who agreed with the FCC's decision to end net neutrality in the first place). I'm just saying, but--and as the old saying goes--it's not over yet...
I promised myself anytime you made a post I agreed with I'd support you, 'cause I tend to bash your posts so much. But you are right to be skeptical. All of this early celebrating assumes Trump is going to do the right thing. And I don't think he will.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts