"Batwheels" Animated Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
4/15/23: Zap2it has 5 episodes listed for May 1.

4/16: Promo for May 1st premieres.

4/27: Interview with SungWon Cho. Stills and clip for "Buff in a China Shop" included.

4/30: "Batty Race" posted by Cartoonito.

5/1: New short titled "Batwingin' It" set for May 15 at 7:45 am.
Batwing flies high over Gotham in her video diary as she shares exciting tips and tricks to what makes her brand of crimefighting so special!

5/17: Meet the Batwheels 1C premieres on Max on June 16.

6/23: Batwheels Season 1F streams on Max on July 4.

6/27: 4 new episodes in July.

7/13: Logline for "Wheel Side Story" airing July 31 reveals it is a musical.

After being zapped by Penguin's Songinator ray, the Batwheels find themselves only able to communicate through song! They'll need to learn to harmonize as a team to defeat the musical prankster.

8/7: There will new episodes the week of September 11 at the 7:45 am slot. The September 15 episode will feature a guest voice by the late Adam West.

8/9: Adam West voices the 1966 Batmobile in "To The Batmobile!" Still included.

8/10: With permission of the Adam West estate, the crew used existing VO for "To The Batmobile!".

8/28: Season 1G streams on Max on September 15.

8/29: Loglines except the 9/11 one are:

Episode 31: The Dark Night

Episode 32: Mechanic Panic
When Jestah injures herself preparing for an extreme sports competition with the other Zoomers, Bibi helps her overcome her fear of going to the mechanic so she can heal up in time to compete.

Episode 33: Improvise My Ride
When Buff's trusty winch is knocked out of action by Poison Ivy, he must learn to improvise and come up with creative solutions on the fly.

Episode 34: Dynamic Du-Oh-No
When Snowy and Jestah team up to execute a mysterious plan involving rare freeze-berries, Batwing and Buff pair up to take on the dastardly duo, but Batwing decides to carry out the mission herself, putting both her and Buff at risk

.Episode 35: To The Batmobile!
When the Batwheels mysteriously disappear, Bam enlists the help of A.D.A.M, the original Batmobile, to help save his friends.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What existing VO
9/30: I don't know exact details... He's done voicework on BTAS or the Batman '66 DTVs to name a few. Could be from that. The latter most likely.

9/5: Take with salt for now but noticed the Batwheels wiki has some November episodes listed but no source given:
Episode 33 "A Jet Out of Water" for November 20, 2023
Episode 34 "License to Joke" for November 21
Episode 35 "Ace in the Hole" for November 22
Episode 36 "Bibi's Bad Day" for November 23
Episode 37 "Batty Body Swap" for November 24

zap2it has the logline for "Ace in the Hole" but not date yet.
Ace in the Hole
When a group of alley dogs, aided by a heroic stray, are saved from Catwoman by kind-hearted Buff, he brings them all back to live in the Batcave, unbeknownst to the rest of the Bat-Family.
Very likely introducing Ace to the show.

Cartoonito posted a music video titled "Batman's Puppies" with clips obviously from this "Ace in the Hole" episode and is likely a short titled "I'll Be Your Shelter". See below.
Kind of an "oops" spoiling an episode that won't allegedly air for 2 months and 17 days. Shrug.

On schedule sites like zap2it and TV passport some more Meet the Batwheels shorts are now listed. Then some streaming site called Now had the loglines and a grab from each episode. None of these are up on Max's page for Meet The Batwheels.

Episode 21: Bat Surfin'
Surf-riding musical mayhem with Batman, Robin, and the Batwheels!
Schedule sites had it on June 10 while the Batwheels wiki has it for August 28. Did see it in the morning last night. Seems like the shorts air between 7 and 8 am eastern on certain Mondays.

Episode 22: I'll Be Your Shelter
A musical tribute to Ace, the super-brave bat-hound!
Schedule sites had it on June 17 while the Batwheels wiki has it unaired.

Episode 23: Jet Set
Take to the skis over Gotham with Batwing and her friend best jet-friend Goldie the Arrowplane!
Schedule sites had it on June 24 while the Batwheels wiki has it unaired.

Episode 24: Bad Day
Bam gushes over his personal hero and idol - Batman! During an ongoing mission, Bam awes at all the cool moves and awesome antics that Batman shows off. Potentially can be done with existing footage.
No dates.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
9/28: Photos of the Batwheels Fisher Price Bat-Big Rig set.

9/30: The video of the discussion between Geringas, Stern, and Smith done back on the 20th.

10/21: "The Dark Night" set for November 6 at the 7:45 am slot. If I were to guess, probably a week long of episodes, the ones I mentioned showed up on Max first in September. EDIT: And "License to Joke" on November 7. EDIT 2: Ok, a week of new episodes it is:
-November 6: The Dark Night
-November 7: License to Joke
-November 8: Bibi's Bad Day
-November 9: A Jet Out of Water
-November 10: Batty Body Swap

11/19: Meet the Batwheels short "Bad Day" premieres on November 27 at 7:43 am.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What’s New on Max This January.

January 12
Batwheels, Season 2A (Cartoon Network)

I presume some if not all of these episodes would debut on Cartoon Network before being added to Max, but there's still no premiere date yet.
Hmm, implies season 2 will premiere maybe with a week long set of episodes starting January 8.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Funny how both Batwheels and Spidey & his Amazing Friends might premiere their new seasons on the same date, and both with a week of new episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts