Season 2 of Spider-Man: TAS Swings to Marvel Animation Age!

Kolbar

@Cinecrisis on Twitter
Marvel Animation Age is proud to present its latest addition to the Spider-Man: The Animated Series mini-site, and just in time for Spider-Man 2, which hits theatres tomorrow. Reviews and screenshots for all the episodes of the second season are now available. Not to mention, a whole lot of new biographies on the main cast, villains, and guest stars have been added as well. The episode guide has also been updated with synopsizes from the second season.

Reviews for the Spider-Man: The Return of the Green Goblin and Spider-Man vs. Daredevil DVDs are also up. It's all available on the Marvel Animation Age!

To access the reviews, click here. To access the biographies, click here.

-Kolbar

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
So since we are well on the way with season 3 now, does anyone have any suggestions for our site?

What would you like to see from it, both now and in the future?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts