Season 2 of Invader Zim starts in two weeks.

Brandon Pierce

Summer Glau Fanatic
The next batch of Invader Zim episodes begin on March 22. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
BUT REMEMBER..... this is the LAST season of Invader Zim. Enjoy him while you can. No guarrantee that after these episodes air IZ will still run in sydication. There's a possibilty he will be taken off the airway permanetly. Tape those episodes the FIRST time they air. You may not get a second chance. Don't say I didn't warn you.

BourgeoisBuffoon

Shouldn't I Be Melting Now...?
To paraphrase Homer Simpson and the Evil Shopkeeper, from TOH IV:

BRANDON: So new Zim eppys start in two weeks!
BB: That's good!
BRADON: But they'll probably be gone after that.
BB: That's bad!
BRANDON: But you can tape them!
Brandon: But that'll be it-tape them soon, since you won't get a second chance.
BB: That's bad!
BRANDON: But maybe Nick will realize the folly with new Zim fans like you clamoring for more!
BRANDON: But this is Nick.
*BB stares confused*
Brandon: That's bad.
---

This sucks. This really does. I became a Zim fan just when trouble hit it, and it really is a wonderful show-amazing animation, clever writing, original chars. It ranks up thier with the SIMPSONS and ANIMANIACS in my opinion as a ground-breaking show! But, it's like Nick to sell out on what could have been one of its best selling shows...

...I'll be watching these eppys. And missing them once they're gone. :(
I'll heed the warning, Brandon-thank you.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts