Latest News & Videos

Todd Black

Reporter
Reporter
Apr 8, 2015
Any new animated movies coming from DC Comics? Maybe a Justice League Dark sequel?
Despite what you might think about their live-action films, there’s little denying that DC Comics and Warner Bros have been killing it on the animated front recently. They continue to crank out of versions of their classic stories, as well as compelling new ones. Batman: Hush is coming soon. And at SDCC 2019, Warner Bros revealed three more films.
First is Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. a sequel to the hit movie from 2017 featuring magical DCU characters like John Constantine, Deadman, Zatanna, Etrigan, and more.
Then, a duo of Superman movies are coming. First is the classic Elseworlds story known as Red Son. Where Superman lands in Russia just before the age of Communism. Then, there’s “Superman: Man of Tomorrow”. A take on the early years of Superman.
All three films are slated for release in 2020.
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I started a Free Trial of the Boomerang App and I don't know if I should try it out, or just wait until more of it's content is available on HBO Max.
SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
Began to write essay on Toonverse, should be done by tomorrow!