SDCC 2019: Justice League Dark and Superman Getting New Animated Films

Todd Black

Reporter
Reporter
Any new animated movies coming from DC Comics? Maybe a Justice League Dark sequel?
Despite what you might think about their live-action films, there’s little denying that DC Comics and Warner Bros have been killing it on the animated front recently. They continue to crank out of versions of their classic stories, as well as compelling new ones. Batman: Hush is coming soon. And at SDCC 2019, Warner Bros revealed three more films.
First is Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. a sequel to the hit movie from 2017 featuring magical DCU characters like John Constantine, Deadman, Zatanna, Etrigan, and more.
Then, a duo of Superman movies are coming. First is the classic Elseworlds story known as Red Son. Where Superman lands in Russia just before the age of Communism. Then, there’s “Superman: Man of Tomorrow”. A take on the early years of Superman.
All three films are slated for release in 2020.

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I currently feel 250 lbs lighter and the knot in my stomach is gone. I feel GOOD. I'm not used to feeling this way and haven't for a long time (at least four and a half years). It is very strange to me.
R.I.P. David Richardson, writer and producer who worked on shows such as Empty Nest, The Simpsons (he wrote "Homer Loves Flanders" and produced 11 other episodes for the fifth season), The John Larroquette Show, My Big Fat Greek Life, Malcolm in the Middle, Two and a Half Men and F is for Family.
You know that animated Rybelsus commercial? The one with a punk rock version of "You Are My Sunshine"?

Turns out the whole reason it was animated was because of the pandemic: Novo Nordisk debuts animated Rybelsus ad after COVID-19 nixed film shoot

In case anyone missed livestream of inauguration, youtube Nickelodeon now has it
I wish a happy 21st birthday to Montse Hernandez. She's known for voicing Gwen (Ben 10 2016), Cristina (Elena Of Avalor), Stacks (Craig Of The Creek), and June Del Toro (The Last Kids On Earth).

Featured Posts