Screen Resolutions

Barb Gordon

Nin-Mod
wooo! So I'm not the only one that has that resolution for my computer. Was getting a little worried that my resolution was just so odd. Might try the bigger one tonight, though.

~Barb

Good Ol' Batmanuel!

Dressing for success?
640x480. Sigh...:( It's a pretty old monitor (it can only go up to 800x600) and now it can't be changed because I don't have the proper stuff and such to do it. I'm sorta used to it, but it can be extremely frustrating at times!

sCoRpiO

i have 800x600..i tried the 1024x768 but its too small that it hurts the eyes :yawn:

~sCoRpiO

turbomog007

Sexy Randal The Pharaoh Wizard
I have my 17" monitor set at 800x600 since that is the size that I have always had my monitor set at that resolution and the others look weird to me now but if I had to I could live with it being set to 1024x768

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.