Scrappy Hate ISN'T that big?!

Latest News

CoolCaper

Jul 10, 2016
Ratings
Everywhere I go, I see people going on about how hated Scrappy is...you think that. Haters think that. I thought that.
But you know what? I don't think that anymore.
Why don't I think that? Because actions speak louder then words.
Look at this:
33K Likes?
Don't be afraid to speak up, guys. I've seen people going, "Please don't shoot me but..." or, "I know I'm alone on this, but..." And then they talk about how much they like Scrappy. People. The silent majority has spoken. And not just here, either. Youtube videos of his appearances and videos, people to timid to speak up making themselves known through the like button. Well, don't be scared. You may not be as alone as you think.

Attachments

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Ratings
303 5
Actually, I admitted that I love Scrappy Doo here already. I even made a thread of it here once or twice which ever. I'm not a fan of that Sprouse kid even though Zack and Cody is somewhat my guilty pleasure, but what he said about Scrappy Doo is a good point.

JoeMabbon

Hack Fraud
Aug 8, 2014
Ratings
3,367 2
Milwaukee, WI
Everywhere I go, I see people going on about how hated Scrappy is...you think that. Haters think that. I thought that.
But you know what? I don't think that anymore.
Why don't I think that? Because actions speak louder then words.
Look at this:
33K Likes?
Don't be afraid to speak up, guys. I've seen people going, "Please don't shoot me but..." or, "I know I'm alone on this, but..." And then they talk about how much they like Scrappy. People. The silent majority has spoken. And not just here, either. Youtube videos of his appearances and videos, people to timid to speak up making themselves known through the like button. Well, don't be scared. You may not be as alone as you think.
I think that post and those likes were ironic. The giveaway? No one uses "lore" unironically anymore.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

M622 wrote on Mandouga's profile.
You are a conspiracy theorist. you don't know jack about anything, like cartoon network's "Random programming decisions".
Keinichi Hamada (or whatever his name is spelled) from NHK World sounds like a Japanese equivalent of that guy from the Kingdouble Ceramic Knives infomercial
All right! Profile posts are back! Now what was I talking about?
Alright, @RandomMe. I'll bite. What's DC PT?
It's a shame that while you Americans keep age-old televised Halloween traditions, here in Portugal they have since been abnegated (I'm talking to you, DC PT).