"Scooby-Doo" Direct-to-Video Animated Features News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

You know that Scooby Doo/Courage The Cowardly Dog crossover that was mentioned awhile back? It's unknown if it's happening, but if it is, John R. Dilworth is apparently not involved.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
There's the trailer for the Scooby Doo Halloween movie. It's written and directed by Maxwell Atoms, the creator of The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy.

Wow, I was not expecting a Batman crossover o_O.

Man, these movies really love Elvira. I guess Bill Nye had fun in Scooby-Doo and Guess Who :p.

Looks like a really fun Scooby and Halloween movie :).

Reactions: RoyalRubble

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Looking at the trailer it's okay at first but seeing that along with the franchise,It feels so sad because the scooby doo franchise has become a soulless cash cow franchise in need of celebrity guest stars. :sad:

Freddy

Aug 1, 2012
Looking at the trailer it's okay at first but seeing that along with the franchise,It feels so sad because the scooby doo franchise has become a soulless cash cow franchise in need of celebrity guest stars. :sad:
Celebrity guest stars and wacky crossovers have been Scooby-Doo tradition at least all the way from 70's with The New Scooby-Doo Movies show, where every episode had a famous gues star (not too different from Guess Who Scooby-Doo).

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Celebrity guest stars and wacky crossovers have been Scooby-Doo tradition at least all the way from 70's with The New Scooby-Doo Movies show, where every episode had a famous gues star (not too different from Guess Who Scooby-Doo).

Well yeah but rarely not too much

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
Apparently Mordecai has an account on Discord.