"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this New "Scooby-Doo" Series!

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • ***1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• **1/2

Votes: 1 7.7%

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
A new episode guest-starring Axl Rose premieres tonight at 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET on Boomerang and will also be posted online afterwards.

SDGW.png

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? "Dark Diner of Route 66!"
Debut - February 25, 2021

Scooby and Shaggy meet up with their biker buddy, Axl Rose, on a tour of famous roadside diners along iconic Route 66.

Comments?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
11 new episodes of Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? debut today on HBO Max as part of the "Scoobtober" event.
SDGW.png

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? - Season 4
Debut - October 1, 2021 (on HBO Max)

• “Lost Soles of Jungle River!” Scooby-Doo and our gang travel up a lost river in the Amazon Rainforest with Jason Sudeikis.
  • “The Tao of Scoob!” Scooby-Doo takes the gang to meet his good friend, Lucy Liu, at her art gallery in Queens.
  • “Returning of the Key Ring!” The gang and actor Sean Astin attempt returning a lost set of keys.
  • “Cher, Scooby and the Sargasso Sea!” Scooby-Doo and the gang are hitching a ride with their friend, Cher, on her yacht.
  • “The Lost Mines of Kilimanjaro!” Fred takes a wrong turn at Nairobi and drives the gang to a lost valley.
  • “The Legend of the Gold Microphone!” Our mystery teens work with Joseph “Run” Simmons (Run DMC) to get to the bottom of a mystery.
  • “Scooby-Doo and the Sky Town Cool School!” Scooby-Doo and the gang arrive at a cool school run by famous actor Billy Dee Williams.
  • “Falling Star Man!” A shooting star that crashes down in the middle of the ranch belonging to Terry Bradshaw!
  • “A Haunt of a Thousand Voices!” Daphne takes the rest of the gang to meet her friend, famous voice over actor Frank Welker.
  • “Scooby-Doo, Dog Wonder!” Scooby Doo and the gang are on the case with help from Blue Falcon and his dog wonder, Dynomutt.
  • “The Movieland Monsters!” The gang helps Carol Burnett beta test her brand new virtual reality Movieland world.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

wiley207

I know this is incredibly late for me to post, but I watched "The Haunt of a Thousand Voices" back in May, and I enjoyed it so much! It particularly reminded me of when I met Frank Welker and Grey DeLisle-Griffin in person at Fan Expo Boston 2019... with me cosplaying as Scooby!
fanexpobostonday1  - 6.jpg
fanexpobostonday1  - 7.jpg

They sure are cool in real-life, like real living cartoon characters! (I also had Welker sign my "Inspector Gadget" DVD set, since he voiced Dr. Claw, Brain and M.A.D. Cat in that show!)

I also enjoyed hearing Charlie the Robot making the same classic electronic sound effects he made in "Foul Play in Funland." I sure admired the heavy use of classic Hanna-Barbera/Scooby-Doo sound effects in this series. But speaking of sound effects; really, this show uses the classic WB/Looney Tunes junk crash sound effect, yet "Looney Tunes Cartoons" does NOT?! That's messed up. (I did hear Advantage Audio previously use it in an episode of "Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Production," which ironically used more H-B sound effects than WB.)

Such a great twist at the end, too! I was suspecting something was up with four monsters/ghosts, and no additional characters suddenly appearing outside of the gang and the voice actors.

Again, I really enjoyed it. It's right up there with "A Scooby-Doo Valentine" when the voice actors made a cameo in that, and that "MAD" sketch with Frank Welker dressed up as Scooby-Doo!

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I know this is incredibly late for me to post, but I watched "The Haunt of a Thousand Voices" back in May, and I enjoyed it so much! It particularly reminded me of when I met Frank Welker and Grey DeLisle-Griffin in person at Fan Expo Boston 2019... with me cosplaying as Scooby!
View attachment 293687View attachment 293688
They sure are cool in real-life, like real living cartoon characters! (I also had Welker sign my "Inspector Gadget" DVD set, since he voiced Dr. Claw, Brain and M.A.D. Cat in that show!)

I also enjoyed hearing Charlie the Robot making the same classic electronic sound effects he made in "Foul Play in Funland." I sure admired the heavy use of classic Hanna-Barbera/Scooby-Doo sound effects in this series. But speaking of sound effects; really, this show uses the classic WB/Looney Tunes junk crash sound effect, yet "Looney Tunes Cartoons" does NOT?! That's messed up. (I did hear Advantage Audio previously use it in an episode of "Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Production," which ironically used more H-B sound effects than WB.)

Such a great twist at the end, too! I was suspecting something was up with four monsters/ghosts, and no additional characters suddenly appearing outside of the gang and the voice actors.

Again, I really enjoyed it. It's right up there with "A Scooby-Doo Valentine" when the voice actors made a cameo in that, and that "MAD" sketch with Frank Welker dressed up as Scooby-Doo!

Well, in the Polish dub of the series, the original voice actors who appeared in the final episode of "Scooby Doo and Guess Who?" were voiced by the same Polish VA who voice Scooby's gang. Moreover, Frank Welker's lines were dubbed by Jacek Kopczyński (Fred) and Ryszard Olesiński (Scooby Doo, at the recording season only).

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts