"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I guess it depends on how they release it (as in, 2 seasons of 26 episodes each, or 4 seasons of 13 episodes). But so far no Scooby show has lasted longer than 52 episodes.

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah, I think RuPaul was a confirmed guest star that will probably be in the second half of the series.

Frontier

Staff member
The Scooby Snax Blog compiled a list of guest-stars announced or teased for the show that haven't appeared yet in the 26 episodes released so far.
Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt! Well-timed with the Scoob! film :).

I can't believe this show got Morgan Freeman into a children's cartoon :eek: .

I kind of hope one of the "classic" guests is the Harlem Globetrotters for old time's sake :p.

Frontier

Staff member
Spoilers, but a few more upcoming guest-stars might be confirmed in artwork from Stephen Silver. (They're the last few designs on the bottom of the page)
Alex Trebek
Liza Koshy
KISS
Tim Gunn
Gigi Hadid
Joey Chestnut
Kristen Schaal
Morgan Freeman
The surprise sequel to the KISS movie we never expected :p.

I'm hyped for the Alex Trebek episode :).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
A few more guest-stars, from another one of Stephen Silver's galleries. Note the designs are kind of mixed up in there, and the ones that seem to be for this show aren't specifically listed for Guess Who?, and the celebrities' names aren't mentioned either. Feel free to correct me if any of the listed below are incorrect or I missed some.
Tara Lipinski
Sean Astin
Macklemore
Jessica Biel
Lucy Liu
Kacey Musgraves

SweetShop209

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

jmac5cicada wrote on mojokingbee1's profile.
where did you find the hanna barbera 50th anniversary special?
I wish a lot of newer cartoons got more attention
I decided not to change my username because I am fine with this one.
Hitting a major case of trouble scripting the latest issue of The Un-Iverse (F.I.S.H. #2 "The Society Of The Broken Egg"). It's not exactly writer's block because I know the story I want to tell. I'm just having a hard time telling it WELL. First time in a long time I've hit a snag like this.
Here's Batman in a Dreamworks show.