"Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I've been following the Scooby-Doo films, and the recent ones have gotten creative. Mixing that with Brave and the Bold style Batman, and I can only imagine good things.

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
This so Awesome i wasn't expecting this :D
Its awesome to see more Plasticman,Aquaman,and Detective Chimp plus getting Jeffery Combs to return as The Question

Dudley

Staff member
Batman: Brave and the Bold is one of my favorite Batman series, so it’s great seeing this version cross over with Scooby-Doo.
Since 2010, the Scooby Doo movies have been really enjoyable, so I’m looking forward to this. Perhaps more crossovers will come in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Lucario

Staff member
Well this was a nice surprise. I didn't think that Brave and the Bold would get a revival, let alone a team-up with Scooby Doo, but I'm pretty happy about that. I really enjoyed Brave and the Bold and seeing it get some attention with a new crossover movie sounds like fun, especially when Scooby Doo would fit in pretty well with the series. The trailer looked pretty cool, there could be some good jokes, especially if they reference that Scooby Doo had another teamup with Batman in a much older series, and it looks like fun. I may rent it on iTunes after it comes out.

Greg91

Reporter
I'm so glad Scooby-Doo and Batman: The Brave and the Bold are getting a full crossover! Brave and the Bold Batman didn't get to team-up with Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc in the show itself. This also works perfectly as a celebration of the 10th anniversary of Brave and the Bold. I love all these surprise projects DC keeps springing on us like Batman Ninja or the Batman '66 movies.

iammattie

Interesting! I've never been too big of a Scooby-Doo fan. I have specific favorites throughout the franchises run, but never kept too heavy of an interest in them (although, I did see the Blue Falcon origin on Mystery Inc. I think it was? I liked that!)

However, Brave and the Bold is my favorite animated Bat outside of the DCAU of course. I'm excited to see his return!

TheGreatOne2

Kevin Conroy twitted this:

on Aug 21

Is there another Scooby/Batman Movie in the works with Kevin Conroy Batman and not Diedrich Bader Batman?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Is there another Scooby/Batman Movie in the works with Kevin Conroy Batman and not Diedrich Bader Batman?
It's plausible. Like the wrestling team up or LEGO, they did two so far each I think. So a Conroy Batman may be a 2019 release. They seem to do one team up movie and a regular movie each year. Though I wonder if it's a Scooby-Doo! and Justice League Action movie.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

on Aug 21

Or, Kevin Conroy could be in a Scooby project that's not a DC crossover. I mean, some of the modern Batman voice actors (Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker for example) have been involved in Scooby projects playing different characters.

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Detective time:

Matthew Lillard revealed that he was working on a new animated series (guest starring Kevin Conroy) back in the Summer. It was later rumoured to be a show entitled Scooby Doo! Guess Who?, likely inspired by both the old Scooby Doo Movies and recent Team Up comics.

Therefore, it's safe to assume that it is not another DTV. Conroy could be starring as Batman in a few episodes of this new series, or as SweetShop209 pointed out, is playing an entirely new character. We'll have to wait and see.

Also, no surprise but Dynamic Music Partners will be handling scoring duties for this DTV. They've certainly been busy.

Eldorado

Back when Batman The Brave and The Bold was around and they announced a crossover I imagined it was going to be a Batman The Brave and The Bold crossover episode with Mystery Inc. This my friends is even better.

Plus funny enough I was thinking about BTAB as of late and how the potential team-ups they never got a chance to do (like a crossover like with Space Ghost, maybe Captain Planet). If this turns out well then maybe next year they'll do a Captain Planet/Scooby-Doo movie.

Road to Gotham

YAY! Batman: The Brave and The Bold is Back. YAY!

Its only one movie. Take my money NOW, WB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts