SBSP | In "I Was a Teenage Gary" do you remember a scene where Squidward turned into a snail?

Do you remember Squidward transforming into a snail during "I Was a Teenage Gary"?

• I do

• I don't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryslynn123

I'm not here to argue whether the scene ever aired or was ever even created, because it was already debunked. Squidward obviously became a snail in "I Was a Teenage Gary", but there was never a transformation scene for him. I'm just interested in what you simply remember because I'm aware that some people are swearing that they witnessed a scene of Squidward actually transforming into a snail. Feel free to vote on the poll & thanks in advance

jaylop97

Staff member
My older sister watched the premiere of the episode and didn't remember seeing that moment, and some friends of mine said the same.

Jamie1111

I remember seeing it didn't cut one time and spongesnail was hiding cause he was scared of his transformation and didn't had a wipe out scene and patrick threw a rock instead of a boot. But it was proven fake and maybe I was too young at the time and just may been imagining how it went I honestly don't think they showed it but idk if it is real or not they proven it was fake by showing all that cast members saying did you like that episode or something and I can't argue with that. Also it was the ending we have now and not on the original DVD or vhs so it's fake but I could of swear I show it but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts