Save Welcome to the Wayne !!!

bart_simpson7

Hey guys i know that sounds ridiculous to post that here but we must save the show by supporting it in another way since the main channel doesn't air reruns so there's two ways : the first by buying episodes from itunes
Second : watching the show on nick.com all the 9 episodes available here
So please we need this or the show will be like Harvey beaks another show nick ruined its potential because they wasted its potential by not airing reruns making it die slowly...

SPREAD THAT EVERYWHERE !!!!!!
And that's a post how we support the show if nick doesn't air reruns for it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I still haven't seen Welcome to the Wayne yet :( It premiered here on December 4th. I have been busy with my exams ever since.
I will catch the reruns in February.

jaylop97

Staff member
When the show ran the September premieres they even had to reduce the opening intro. The show was intended to return in October according to thefutoncritic, but it has since been on hiatus.

I believe that Nick has been really critical on this show, it really didn't do well in its premieres and to a good chunk of viewers they believe that this show is a knock off of Gravity Falls. Unfortunately it just hasn't had luck from that view point. Most recently some international countries have finished the first season as well, while here in Nick USA it is just sitting somewhere waiting to be aired.

bart_simpson7

When the show ran the September premieres they even had to reduce the opening intro. The show was intended to return in October according to thefutoncritic, but it has since been on hiatus.

I believe that Nick has been really critical on this show, it really didn't do well in its premieres and to a good chunk of viewers they believe that this show is a knock off of Gravity Falls. Unfortunately it just hasn't had luck from that view point. Most recently some international countries have finished the first season as well, while here in Nick USA it is just sitting somewhere waiting to be aired.

That's why maybe buying the episodes from itunes will help or watching it on nick.com

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I just want this dang show to return already, just so the word of mouth could potentially save the show. I'm not even talking about it getting cancelled; I'm talking about them airing the freaking material they have sitting around.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
They're probably moving it to Nick.com whenever the show comes back, much like Legend Of Korra, only worse since this show hasn't even aired half a season yet.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
They're probably moving it to Nick.com whenever the show comes back, much like Legend Of Korra, only worse since this show hasn't even aired half a season yet.
What makes you say that?

And honestly, I'd take that over Nicktoons in a freakin' heartbeat, especially if it means more prompt episode delivery. Seriously, people who complain about how badly Korra got treated don't know how good they have it.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Despite being moved to Nicktoons, the Harvey Beaks episodes still ended up on Nick.com, so either way it will still be on their site if they move it.

jaylop97

Staff member
Same with Pig Goat Banana Cricket, a show that hasn't aired in months but moved to Nicktoons within its first season. Usually, Nick.com will carry their Nicktoons programming to their site, although in some cases certain episodes might not be available, as I've noticed with The Loud House.

ToonsJazzLover

This is the only current airing Nick cartoon (that is not on Nicktoons) that doesn't have a premiere next month. I'm an impatient person myself in general, so hurry it up, Nick scheduling manager (if such one exists like CN).

bart_simpson7

I'm planning to buy the show on iTunes and Amazon and watch reruns on Nicktoons, and watch the show on the app/website/on demand.

Just one question: Do video-on-demand ratings matter to Nick?

Yep i guess anything can save the show

Any kind of support but most importantly the app (because they promoting it now) also iTunes and amazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit49

I doubt that any cancellation is going to happen soon. It will just be dumped to nicktoons because of bad ratings, it always happens with nicktoons that aren't popular enough. I don't really care because I don't like this show and there will be plenty of new cartoons in 2018. I'm really looking forward to Rise of the TMNT. Also, it will always be available on demand. In fact I bet it was already greenlit for a second season. I think the show will be fine if the people who like it support it by just watching it consistently. In fact, I bet the fans of the show are going to complain when it gets cancelled but most of them aren't even going to have watched the new episodes. So just watch it on demand, on nicktoons, and when there are new episodes (I bet nickelodeon will air 1 bomb before they move it to nicktoons). If you want the show to be renewed watch it. In fact I bet it was already greenlit for a second season. Nickelodeon always does that with cartoons they are about to get rid of, because they think it could be popular. Examples: Breadwinners, Tuff puppy, fanboy& Chum Chum, Rabbids Invasion, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, and Harvey Beaks.

bart_simpson7

I doubt that any cancellation is going to happen soon. It will just be dumped to nicktoons because of bad ratings, it always happens with nicktoons that aren't popular enough. I don't really care because I don't like this show and there will be plenty of new cartoons in 2018. I'm really looking forward to Rise of the TMNT. Also, it will always be available on demand. In fact I bet it was already greenlit for a second season. I think the show will be fine if the people who like it support it by just watching it consistently. In fact, I bet the fans of the show are going to complain when it gets cancelled but most of them aren't even going to have watched the new episodes. So just watch it on demand, on nicktoons, and when there are new episodes (I bet nickelodeon will air 1 bomb before they move it to nicktoons). If you want the show to be renewed watch it. In fact I bet it was already greenlit for a second season. Nickelodeon always does that with cartoons they are about to get rid of, because they think it could be popular. Examples: Breadwinners, Tuff puppy, fanboy& Chum Chum, Rabbids Invasion, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, and Harvey Beaks.

I think there's chance to save it actually it's not the end i think they're think how to make people watch the show

jaylop97

Staff member
I think there's chance to save it actually it's not the end i think they're think how to make people watch the show

Not everyone will need to watch it, like other Nicktoons you either choose to watch a show or just skip it, I really think that Nick will need to try better if they want the series to improve with more viewers, other than simply airing it next to The Loud House during premieres.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
I really don't get why Nick stopped airing episodes right before the mid-season finale. If they were gonna put it on a long hiatus (assuming it'll return on the main channel), why not stop at that? It wouldn't make its treatment any less poor but it makes much more sense.

bart_simpson7

Not everyone will need to watch it, like other Nicktoons you either choose to watch a show or just skip it, I really think that Nick will need to try better if they want the series to improve with more viewers, other than simply airing it next to The Loud House during premieres.

Anyways nick is changing their management soon...so they might do this

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts