"Saturday Night Live" Season 48 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
It's that time of the year where SNL returns with new episodes. Kicking off the season premiere, Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest. He performed "Rich Spirit + N95" and "Father Time" with Sampha.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Forgot to post this yesterday but Willow was the musical guest this past Saturday. She performed "curious/furious" and "ur a stranger":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Megan Thee Stallion was both the host and musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "Anxiety" and "NDA/Plan B":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Rapper Jack Harlow was the both the host and musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "Lil Secret/First Class" and "State Fair":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Steve Lacy was the musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "Bad Habits" and "Helmet."

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Black Star will be performing in tomorrow's episode hosted by Dave Chappelle.

Indeed, Black Star performed on last night's SNL. They performed "So Be It" and "The Main Thing is to Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing." Both are from their new album No Fear of Time, which is their first release in over 24 years. The album is currently only available to stream on Luminary.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts