"Saturday Night Live" Season 46 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Dua Lipa was the musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "Don't Start Now" and "Levitating." Both are from her album, Future Nostalgia.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
On the 1/30 show, Machine Gun Kelly was the musicial guest. He performed "my ex's best friend" and "lonely."

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Phoebe Bridgers makes her debut as next week's musical guest.
And next week is also SNL's landmark 900th episode plus Nathaniel Rateliff will perform on the February 13 episode.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Phoebe Bridgers was the musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "Kyoto" and "I Know The End." Both are from her album, Punisher.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Nathaniel Rateliff was the musical guest on last night's SNL and he performed "Redemption" and "A Little Honey."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Bad Bunny was the musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "La Noche de Anoche" with Rosalía and "Te Deseo lo Mejor"

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Nick Jonas was both the guest and musical artist on last night's SNL. He performed "Spaceman" and "This Is Heaven." Both are from his upcoming album, Spaceman.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
St. Vincent will return to Studio 8H on April 3 for their second gig as musical guest (they previously debuted during the Season 39 finale), and Kid Cudi (known for his debut single "Day N Nite") makes his debut on April 10.

Daniel Kaluuya & Carey Mulligan To Make ‘SNL’ Hosting Debuts As NBC Show Returns With Three Consecutive Originals
Just to clarify, St. Vincent isn't a band but a person as her real name is Annie Clark nor is she non-binary.

Jack Harlow performed a medley of "Tyler Hero" and "Whats Poppin" in his first set before performing "Same Guy" in his second set on last night's episod.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Just to clarify, St. Vincent isn't a band but a person as her real name is Annie Clark nor is she non-binary.
Thanks; I didn't know that. I was using "they/their" referring to St. Vincent as a band, which I thought was that (not Annie herself), since I've faintly remembered seeing only one performance (the last one on SNL), and I remembered more than one person on stage.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
St. Vincent was the musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "Pay Your Way In Pain" and "The Melting of the Sun." Both songs are on her upcoming album, Daddy's Home.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Kid Cudi was the musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "Tequila Shots" and "Sad People," both from his latest album, Man on the Moon III.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts