"Saturday Night Live" Season 46 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
SNL had their 46th season last night, which means we get another round of musical guests. The musical guest to kick start the new season was Megan Thee Stallion. She performed "Savage" and "Don't Stop" which featured Young Thug.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Is this the first time that SNL has cancelled a planned musical appearance? Just curious.
I believe so. At least a couple of articles and TV newsmagazine stories would've mentioned other cancellations over the years before this one in their reports. And I checked Wikipedia this morning.
But yep, history has been made.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Like others have said, Jack White was the musical guest for last night's episode, replacing country star Morgan Wallen due to violation of the COVID-19 protocols. He performed "Ball and Biscuit/Don't Hurt Yourself/Jesus Is Coming Soon" and Lazaretto."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Justin Bieber was the musicial guest last night on SNL. He performed "Holy" with Chance the Rapper and "Lonely."

MegasMilo379

Finally.
The Strokes will return to 8H for the Halloween epsiode (airing on Halloween). The episode will be hosted by former show writer and comedian John Mulaney and marks the fourth appearance for both.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
The musical guest for the Halloween episode was The Strokes. They performed "The Adults Are Talking" and "Bad Decisions." Both songs are off their new album, The New Abnormal.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Foo Fighters were the musical guest on last night's SNL. They performed their new song, "Shame Shame(which is on their upcoming album, Medicine at Midnight, coming out in February)" and an older song, "Times Like These."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Rising country star Morgan Wallen performed last night on SNL. He performed "7 Summers" and "Still Goin Down." Both are from his upcoming album, Dangerous: The Double Album. He was originally suppose to perform in October but video surfaced of him partying at a frat dorm with no masks, so his appearance was cancelled.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band return to Studio 8H this week. They last appeared during Season 41's Christmas episode.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band performed last night on SNL. They performed "I'll See You in My Dreams" and "Ghosts." Both songs are from their new album, Letter to You.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts