"Saturday Night Live" Season 45 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Wanted to try this. Of course, SNL is known for their sketch comedy but another important part of the show is the musical guests. Starting with this season, I wanted to chronicle the musical guests that perform on the show. Each week, I would post video of the two musical performances and people can comment if they liked it or not. Since three episodes from this season have aired so far, I have so catching up to do.

For the September 28th season opener, rising pop star Billie Eilish performed two songs, "Bad Guy" and "i love you." Both are on her debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the October 5th airing, the musicial guest was Taylor Swift. She performed "Lover" and "False God," both from her 7th album, Lover.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the October 12th airing, the musical guest was Camila Cabello. She performed "Cry for Me" and "Easy," both presumably being on her second album, Romance.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
I really enjoy the lineup of musical guests this season so far.

All three ladies are artists I either don't love (Swift and Cabello) or haven't known of or had much interest in (Eilish). But all three brought incredible talent to the 8H stage. Eilish and Swift impressed me more with unbelievably exceptional set designs and renditions during the "Bad Guy" and "Lover" performances, respectively.

I always love SNL for the musical performances (especially when the artist changes the set to suit their featured song) and I'm super excited for what's to come as Season 45 continues.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the October 26th airing, the musicial guest was Chance the Rapper, who also did double duty as the host as well. He performed "Zanies and Fools" and "Handsome," which featured rapper, Megan Thee Stallion. Both songs are from his "debut album," The Big Day.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the November 2nd airing, the musicial guest was Coldplay. They performed "Orphans" and "Everyday Life." Both songs will be on their upcoming album, Everyday Life, out on November 22nd.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the November 16th airing, former One Directioner Harry Styles was the host and musical guest. He performed "Lights Up" and "Watermelon Sugar." Both songs will be on his second album, Fine Line, due December 13th.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the November 23rd airing, King Princess was the musical guest. She performed "1950" from her 2018 EP, Make My Bed and "Hit the Back" from her 2019 debut album, Cheap Queen.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the December 7th airing, the musical guest was North Carolina rapper DaBaby. For the first song, he performed "BOP," from his latest album, KIRK. For the second song, he performed "Suge" from his album, Baby On Baby.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the December 14th airing, former One Direction member Niall Horan was the musical guest. He performed "Nice To Meet Ya" and "Put A Little Love On Me."

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I really don't get why some of the videos are now private (as in both Chance performances, Coldplay's performance of "Everyday Life", both Harry Styles performances, both King Princess performances and now Niall Horan's "Nice to Meet Ya" aside from the alternate link I posted for the latter).

Anyway, yesterday Lizzo performed "Truth Hurts" and a holiday remix of "Good as Hell".

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Thank you, @AdrenalineRush1996 for posting the videos. As for why some videos are private, I'm not sure. I expected SNL to delete their videos after a while, but it's odd that the main channels for the artists are deleting the videos.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Thank you, @AdrenalineRush1996 for posting the videos. As for why some videos are private, I'm not sure. I expected SNL to delete their videos after a while, but it's odd that the main channels for the artists are deleting the videos.
Actually, there's a difference between deleting videos and putting them on private since the latter means only those you invite to view the video can view it (they must have their own YouTube accounts and the maximum number is 50 usernames).

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the January 25th episode, the musicial guest was Halsey. She performed "You Should Be Sad" and "Finally//Beautiful Stranger" from her third studio album, Maniac:

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the February 1st airing, the musical guest was country star Luke Combs. Her performed "Lovin' on You" and "Beer Never Broke My Heart," both from his sophomore album, What You See Is What You Get.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts