"Saturday Night Live" Season 45 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the 2/8 episode, Justin Bieber was the musical guest. Her performed "Yummy" and "Intentions." Both songs will be on his new album, Changes, dropping next Friday.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
On the February 29th episode, musical legend David Byrne was the musical guest. He performed his Talking Heads hit, "Once in a Lifetime" and "Toe Jam." He was there to promote his Broadway show.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
For the March 7th episode, the musicial guest is the singer The Weeknd. He performed "Blinding Lights" and "Scared to Live," both from his upcoming album, After Hours, dropping on March 20th.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

I'm surprised that no-one's mentioned this but the show is currently on hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic and just before the suspension, the March 28 episode was going to feature Dua Lipa as musical guest.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
UPDATE: Tonight's remote episode will air in it's regular 90-minute live format.
UPDATE 2: The host is Tom Hanks (whom himself and his wife Rita Wilson were diagnosed with Coronavirus last month in Australia but since then have recovered) and the musical guest is Coldplay frontman Chris Martin (they performed in Studio 8H back on November 2).

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Yesterday's SNL at Home episode was hosted by Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus served as musical guest, performing the Pink Floyd song "Wish You Were Here".

AdrenalineRush1996

On Saturday, the current season ended with a third SNL at Home episode, hosted by former series alumni Kristen Wiig and to conclude the episode, Boyz II Men and Babyface served as musical guest, performing "A Song for Mama", as the following day was Mother's Day in the States.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Season 45 has had some fantastic musical guests. Even though videos of some guests' performances went private for some strange reason, they were, for the most part, memorable and incredible. I don't know what'll happen throughout the summer until season 46 arrives, but I hope all in the world will be back to normal (or at least on the best side of a new normal) for the cast, crew, Lorne and the guests they recruit will return to Studio 8H for next season.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I love you, Law & Order: Organized Crime. That is all.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when the Legend of Zelda's Oracle Duology was released in North America.
Happy birthday to George Lucas, the Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
NermNelly wrote on KristofLaszlo99's profile.
Hi, God and ruler of the world/Világok istene és ura!
NermNelly wrote on Palk Áron 2002's profile.
What gender do you see me as?

Featured Posts