Saturday Morning Hang Zone

IMG_2533.JPG

Recently, Nick began an official Saturday morning lineup featuring brand new episodes of SpongeBob, Loud House, Bunsen is a Beast and ALVIN!!! All of these shows are at least decent at best, and the fact the Nick even considered making a block is good news. Plus I really like how Lincoln Loud is the host, I'm glad Nick is starting to get more creative again with their network, plus they haven't had an official block in a while, and if they keep this up, Nick will be in really good shape in the near future! What are your thoughts on this block?

chum_chum

I love this idea, but I'm kinda bitter they didn't came up with it few months ago, so Harvey could've had a chance of being in it

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Yeah this is an unique concept but Bunsen has GOT to go since it's the weakest of the 4 shows

I think TMNT 2012 should replace it

However it would feel out-of-place since there's a pattern with all the shows on the block:

They're all comedies!

But this block DEFINITELY feels like something Nick would have done in the 90's...

moose_tracks12

I think it's pretty cool also, I see Nick's creativity here and like you mentioned the shows are all at least decent, with the newest SpongeBob episodes and Loud House being the best. Though personally, I'm a little at odds with ALVINNN!!! being in the block, just because I'm so used to Nick airing original Nicktoons on Saturday mornings, but overall, I like Nick's concept using Lincoln Loud serving as the brand of the block.

Personally, I would love to see a Saturday morning block with that 2002 Saturday Morning Nicktoons feel to it instead of using a Nickelodeon character outlining the whole block, but that's just me. I appreciate Nick being creative though!

ToonsJazzLover

It's a decent block so far. It been doing well in the ratings, which was better the other two times they attempted to do Friday and Sunday nights a while back. As long as the ratings doesn't go downhill, this is is a good idea. Just wish The Loud House gets some new episodes on Saturdays every once in a while instead of having them being relied on "bomb" format all the time for new episodes

Candy Randy

Yeah this is an unique concept but Bunsen has GOT to go since it's the weakest of the 4 shows
Why? Since Bunsen got moved to the new programming block, it enjoyed its highest ratings yet, especially the fact that it's second to SpongeBob two weeks in a row. I say that's pretty much a good decision by Nick. And the block itself is one of the best decisions the network has done in a long time. I do agree that Harvey Beaks should have been a part of it...

jaylop97

Staff member
The timing is really good for this block that is the first thing I think makes it actually work very well. Then the second one is that Spongebob as of right now is involved in this block, to give kids the reason to catch the premieres of the other shows. Then finally having Lincoln as the host is another thing I applaud the block for, since Linc's the everyguy to most kids.

kanc

since weeks with Lincoln hosting the block, surprised that these block of Lincoln talking about the episodes aren't posted on nick.com..

kanc

I don't run Nickelodeon (sadly...)!
oh wait..now im realizing what you mean "hang" and why you don't like it. I don't think that title has to do with any danger... this is different type of "hang" as hanging out with friends

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Don't know where to post, youtube Nickelodeon now uploaded Side Hustle - Friendiversary full ep
kanc wrote on DonkeyKongSong's profile.
Hi
I am still amazed that Adventures of Jimmy Neutron took only 3 weeks to make an episode.
It's gonna get a little weird, gonna get a little wild, I ain't from around here, I'm from another dimension!
City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).

Featured Posts