Sasami Magical Girls Club

Latest News & Videos

MarinaFashionista

Game Show Video Game fan
I found in my cartoon DVD collection an Anime cartoon called Sasami Magical Girls Club and from what I learned about it is that Sasami Magical Girls Club is a cartoon that features two characters from the Anime cartoon Pretty Sammy as parents to Sasami who is trying to be a witch in training. Sasami Magical Girls Club also features a theme song sung by a group called Magical Sweets. Was Sasami Magical Girls Club very popular before it was cancelled?

Golden Geek

Gera Gera Po
It sold quite poorly in Japan (644 DVD copies for season 1, season 2 didn't rank with less than 200 copies). My only memories of the series are searching for "anime" on the Toys R' Us website a few years ago and it and Yu Yu Hakusho being the only titles that popped up.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I am officially 21, I wish I was a child reliving the 2000s again
Just started watching Lastman.
Listening to Parry Gripp's imaginative music.
For some reason, the JP version of TLH kept Lily's English voice....but changed the pets. Isn't that ironic.
Is anyone having any issues..? How come Nickelodeon and Nickelodeon Pacific shows is showing zooming in 4:3 instead of HD? But promos show in HD. This just has happened today Nick@Nite at 6AM and with Nick shows though