Sasami Magical Girls Club

Latest News & Videos

MarinaFashionista

Game Show Video Game fan
Jan 22, 2018
Ratings
California
I found in my cartoon DVD collection an Anime cartoon called Sasami Magical Girls Club and from what I learned about it is that Sasami Magical Girls Club is a cartoon that features two characters from the Anime cartoon Pretty Sammy as parents to Sasami who is trying to be a witch in training. Sasami Magical Girls Club also features a theme song sung by a group called Magical Sweets. Was Sasami Magical Girls Club very popular before it was cancelled?

Golden Geek

Gera Gera Po
Dec 31, 2013
Ratings
557 9
United States
It sold quite poorly in Japan (644 DVD copies for season 1, season 2 didn't rank with less than 200 copies). My only memories of the series are searching for "anime" on the Toys R' Us website a few years ago and it and Yu Yu Hakusho being the only titles that popped up.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I can't speak for the comics, but this may be the best year for the Spider-Man franchise in my lifetime.
This is as weird as the time McDonalds served pizza in the early 1990s .

https://youtu.be/awoR688JvtA
Dora Dora Dora Dora I love you.
I need my Internet back...the past week has been so boring and holidays break just started for me
At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.