Sable Released from WWE!

Red

Hmm
Not much known about it, but she did shoot hard on them a few days ago, so that could be the reason, [like Piper].

WWE.com does confrim it.

She was getting old anyway, but good luck to her!

Frank Castle

Sic vis pacem, para bellum
I'm glad she's gone. I wonder what's going to happen with the win a date with Sable contest now.:D

Caffeine King

what are you running from?
I thoguht she quit years ago because they wanted her to flash her boobs on RAW back in like 1999 or something... :confused:

I don't watch WWE/WWF anymore, so... :sweat:

The Dork Knight

The saddles do what now?
Not suprised, especially because of her comments in an interview on FortWayne.com

Caffeine King, Sable was infact fired from WWE in 1999 since she did not want to participate in a "Lesbian" storyline. Sable then returned a few days after WrestleMania XIX in 2003.

- The Dork Knight

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
I guess didn't think much in that FortWayne.com article would be enough to upset WWE. I like Sable just fine and everything, but I could never understand why they brought her back in the first place. I was shocked when it happened because she left on such bad terms and I couldn't understand why she would be needed.

It's just as well, her time was passed, SmackDown! hasn't been using their Divas well and if she's around infrequently to hang out with Lesnar it hardly seems worth paying her. When the Vikes cut Brock, I'm sure they'll bring her back with him as part of his contract.

PaQ

Believe it!
I'm not really surprised by this news.. I'm actually surprised it took this long for WWE and Sable to part ways. She really had no role, since Vince took a backseat to a continual camera role on Smackdown, and her boyfriend is no longer with the WWE.. It makes the most sense.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts