Rugrats, "Hurricane Alice", rate and review

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Rate "Hurricane Alice"

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rover_Wow

Sep 4, 2003
Ratings
Thailand
members.tripod.com
It's the end of an era, as yesterday (8/1) Nick aired the final yet-unaired ep of Rugrats, "Hurricane Alice". Steve Mindykowski writes:

Howard prepares for a storm called Hurricane Alice, who says that it would turn their house "upside down". While he does that, Betty's old classmate, Sheila (who's also as brute as Betty) pays a visit, along with her daughter -- named Alice. When Alice makes a mess of things looking for toys (or anything that can be one), the Rugrats thought that she was "Hurricane Alice". Meanwhile, Betty and Sheila challenge each other in coffee-drinking, bench-pressing and arm wrestling. And I hope Sheila likes cheese sticks -- Betty isn't a great cook.
You know the drill.

InvaderEd77

Left For Dead
Aug 30, 2003
Somewhere in Space
Visit site
2 things to say about that.

1.:D the death of all of the KC toons couldn't come quick enough.
2.:shrug: yet another series ending without proper closure. There was some closure but it was back at the Angelica moves episode and the movie. That ended the series for me anyway.

Merrytoon

is just drawn that way
Jun 22, 2004
MI
InvaderEd77 said:
the Angelica moves episode
Was this intended to be the final episode at the time, before nick ordered new episodes after a looong break? It was the last of the "old style" rugrats episodes wasn't it?

Anthonynotes

May 1, 2001
Ratings
InvaderEd77 said:
2 things to say about that.

1.:D the death of all of the KC toons couldn't come quick enough.
2.:shrug: yet another series ending without proper closure. There was some closure but it was back at the Angelica moves episode and the movie. That ended the series for me anyway.
Would "All Grown Up", being a "flash-forward" series, count as "closure"? Noticed that show did throw in a few flashbacks to what the Rugrats would be like in their later infancy stages...

-B.
Wondering how much "closure" one could expect from a show about infants, anyway...

Tash

Jul 19, 2002
N/A
Visit site
Brainatra said:
Would "All Grown Up", being a "flash-forward" series, count as "closure"? Noticed that show did throw in a few flashbacks to what the Rugrats would be like in their later infancy stages...

-B.
Wondering how much "closure" one could expect from a show about infants, anyway...
I think that they should have aired all of the episodes before they played the "all grown up" movie. It would have been better closure...

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?