Rugrats DVDs

Pac-Attack

Seems the Amazon MOD sets have gone out of print (though Season 9 is still available) after having them outrageously discounted for about $5 for the past few days. I wonder if this means we'll finally get a retail box set that the show should of had to begin with. Thoughts?

Pac-Attack

Called it, a DVD collection of classic Nicktoons seems awkward without Rugrats but at last, it's in a desirable format.

Unrelated to Rugrats, but similar, the complete series set of Doug which is also a MOD release went down in price big time a few hours ago (for about $6 or so, it's normal price is between $20-$30 depending on the day), and is now sold out. I wonder if Doug will get the same treatment too, would be nice. In fact, that would make all 3 original Nicktoons available in retail.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts