Rosie's Rules (PBS Kids Show)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Coming in fall 2022 is a PBS Kids show called Rosie's Rules. The show is created by Jennifer Hamburg (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Super Why, Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Esme And Roy, TOTS) with Maria Escobeda (Elena Of Avalor, Nina's World) as story editor.

The show centers on a 5 year old Mexican American girl named Rosie Fuentes and her blended family in rural Texas. She has a little brother named Iggy, a father who is from Mexico City, her older sister Crystal, and her mother from rural Wisconsin (with Crystal being a daughter from her first marriage). The show aims to teach children concrete social studies lessons about how a community works, helping them develop their awareness of themselves as individuals and as part of a broader society.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CNC

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Nick Rodriguez, writer and script coordinator for TOTS, worked on the show.

Screenshot_20211124-174513.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
There's this video from many months ago which reveals the voice cast starting at 24:48. Two things of note:

1. Rosie has different voices for singing and speaking.

2. The show is recorded in Toronto, Canada. I recognize some of the actors like Denise Oliver and Carlos Diaz (from Hero Elementary) and Paloma Nunez (from Atomic Betty).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts