"Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I don’t know what’s worse, the Netflix treatment or the Nicktoons treatment?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
You guys do realize that the news articles about the Loud House and Rise of the TMNT movies for Netflix made today don’t mention Static Cling coming to the service instead of Nickelodeon. This applies to the Invader Zim movie as well.
So? Just because it doesn't say it, that doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm sorry, but Nickelodeon wants NOTHING to do with those movies...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynamite Soldier

Not really surprised about this, but I am a bit disappointed since I don't have Netflix. Hopefully both movies could still air on cable TV after their premieres on Netflix.

kanc

Honestly I could care less after death treatment it gives, and the move to Netflix

kanc

They did the same to Pinky Malinky. So it not be no surprise by anyone who aren't aware of it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Also on Netflix for Nick originals had was live action Avatar series, Loud House movie, and Rise of TMNT movie as well as Invader Zim movie

SG-17

I don't think these kind of movies would get much play on the main channel anyway. Netflix is the right call, but they should also air them on NickRewind eventually as qell.

JTOONSAnimation

I'm glad it's still being released, at this point I would've taken it airing on NickRewind or NickPluto. Now if we could get a release window.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts