"Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
You guys do realize that the news articles about the Loud House and Rise of the TMNT movies for Netflix made today don’t mention Static Cling coming to the service instead of Nickelodeon. This applies to the Invader Zim movie as well.
So? Just because it doesn't say it, that doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm sorry, but Nickelodeon wants NOTHING to do with those movies...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Galloway, NJ
Not really surprised about this, but I am a bit disappointed since I don't have Netflix. Hopefully both movies could still air on cable TV after their premieres on Netflix.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Honestly I could care less after death treatment it gives, and the move to Netflix

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
They did the same to Pinky Malinky. So it not be no surprise by anyone who aren't aware of it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Also on Netflix for Nick originals had was live action Avatar series, Loud House movie, and Rise of TMNT movie as well as Invader Zim movie

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
I don't think these kind of movies would get much play on the main channel anyway. Netflix is the right call, but they should also air them on NickRewind eventually as qell.

JTOONSAnimation

Jul 24, 2016
I'm glad it's still being released, at this point I would've taken it airing on NickRewind or NickPluto. Now if we could get a release window.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).

I found this interesting tweet thread from Jenny Calabro that definitely speaks volumes.