"Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
It seems that way. :( YTV was one of only a few still airing it.

Update: I've just had it confirmed that they meant the season one finale of Rise of the TMNT, not the actual series finale. Either someone's made a typo or they mean the British way of saying 'season finale' (we say series for season - it gets confusing!)

Last edited:

kanc

It seems that way. :( YTV was one of only a few still airing it.

Update: I've just had it confirmed that they meant the season one finale of Rise of the TMNT, not the actual series finale. Either someone's made a typo or they mean the British way of saying 'season finale' (we say series for season - it gets confusing!)

Rise of TMNT has been removed from YTV site

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
New Rise of the TMNT returns on Friday, April 24th on Nicktoons with a full hour of new episodes.

Something tells me Nicktoons will put them in a deathslot again, just like the last time they aired new episodes

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
I thought there were more episodes in season 2 that had aired. Man...19 more days.

kanc

Sorry for double post, but I checked on zap2it, 8:45PM of Rise of TMNT listing as repeat, but 8:30PM lists as new, does anyone know whether 8:30PM new Rise of TMNT aired two segments or one??

But the futoncritic lists as two segments at 8:30PM for new episode..

Reactions: RDG

Toons Fan

Sorry for double post, but I checked on zap2it, 8:45PM of Rise of TMNT listing as repeat, but 8:30PM lists as new, does anyone know whether 8:30PM new Rise of TMNT aired two segments or one??

But the futoncritic lists as two segments at 8:30PM for new episode..
8:45PM last night was a new episode.

Reactions: RDG

kanc

8:45PM last night was a new episode.

I checked on Nick app, they uploaded "Bad Hair Day", not sister episode "Wanted". So its likely they DID air 11 min episode, not 22 min new episode.

Thefutoncritic.com and other link you pointed did not seem to update. But zap2it for what listed 8:45pm is a rerun.
They never get notice especially with last minute changes.

Toons Fan

I checked on Nick app, they uploaded "Bad Hair Day", not sister episode "Wanted". So its likely they DID air 11 min episode, not 22 min new episode.

Thefutoncritic.com and other link you pointed did not seem to update. But zap2it for what listed 8:45pm is a rerun.
They never get notice especially with last minute changes.
I believe this is the order that Nicktoons aired the new Rise of the TMNT in last Friday night.

8:00PM Raph's Ride-Along
8:15PM Donnie vs. Witch Town
8:30PM Hidden City's Most Wanted
8:45PM Bad Hair Day

Freddy

So, this will be the first TMNT cartoon that didn't get to have a crossover with Usagi Yojimbo.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts