Review: "Unbreakable Machine-Doll" Is Highly Defective

Latest News & Videos

Lord Dalek

Uncreative Hack
Aug 17, 2003
Dalek Empire
Visit site
"YAYA!" "RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

I TOLD you people it was bad. Why didn't you believe me? WHY DO YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME??!!?!

Scrappy-Fan92

Aug 18, 2011
United States of America
"YAYA!" "RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

I TOLD you people it was bad. Why didn't you believe me? WHY DO YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME??!!?!
Because people have different opinions. Although I wasn't too enthused by the few episodes I saw of this show (and if I watched it the whole way through, I'd probably be agreeing with you), but we've diverged on our opinions of quality anime before.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

I think I'd already finished the show before you ever warned anyone about it. And enjoyed it, though obviously tastes and and opinions on series and elements differ ;).

Reactions: Mister Mayhem