Review: "Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4" - A Wealth Of Content Teases Promising New Franchise Direction

Latest News & Videos

Harley

Embarassment Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 20, 2001
Ratings
New York, New York
finalfantasyrpg.com
web-Black_Ops_4_Multiplayer_Beta_screenshot4_1533305987.jpg

Even though it lacks a single-player campaign, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 overflows with so much content you might not even notice. Pushing the franchise into new territory, online play is truly front and center, with each of the three modes nearly offering enough content to be their own separate releases. While the new Blackout mode - think Fortnite or PUBG - will definitely be the draw for many players new and old, they shouldn't overlook the standard multiplayer mode or the incredibly fun Zombie mode. While those last two modes aren't new to the Call of Duty franchise, there's enough polish and tweaks to make them feel free, layered and worthy of revisiting. ....

"Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4" - A Wealth Of Content Teases Promising New Franchise Direction - Anime Superhero News

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.
I really want a good claymation cartoon. I get tired of the endless Robot Chicken satire. Imagine a dark trippy claymation. Like Gumby meets Rick and Morty
I watched the second Johnny Bravo Christmas special, on 12/10 one day after Donnie Osmand's birthday, very fitting I did so.
It was a good day on Anime Superhero. Apparently the squeaky wheel gets the grease.