Latest News & Videos

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 6, 2001
Princeton Jct, NJ
www.edwick.com
Unlike its predecessor, Toy Story 4, does not pick up its story in real time, 9 years after the previous movie. It starts off with a flashback to a time when Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks) and the gang were still Andy’s toys, and Bo Peep (voiced by Annie Potts) was part of the household. We sadly discover that Bo and her sheep were given away by Andy’s parents since Molly didn’t need a nightlight anymore. Woody tries to rescue Bo, but she turns him down, saying she’s ready for the next kid. Accepting her decision, Woody let’s her go.
Flash-forward to just after Toy Story 3. Bonnie is still happily playing with all the toys she inherited from Andy, except for Woody, who has been left behind in the closet for the last 3 playtimes. Despite feeling unwanted and rejected, Woody still tries his best to...
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any news about the "Magia Record" anime?
Please stop blaming "Teen Titans Go!" for any cancelation of a Cartoon Network show.
Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC