"Retrojunk's Greatest Article Evar!" Talkback

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
While this hilarious satire may be new to you, it isn't to me. "Retrojunk's Greatest Article Evar!" would have gone up on August 15, right after Bloom County, if my computer hadn't broken down. All that was left to complete was the fake comments at the bottom, but that Saturday I lost my ability to finish it.
When I was able to come back, I could have run this right away, but it didn't seem like the kind of first impression I wanted to give.

Have you ever been to Retrojunk? They have one of the largest collections of old commercials and theme songs outside of YouTube, yet they also have a really embarrassing article section in which any schmuck can speak, spelling and grammar unnecessary. Understand that to get on you DO have to get an editor's approval (so what kind of editor have they got?)

While this is a parody, it's hardly an exaggeration. Look at this. Or this. And if you don't know, there are at least three "hottist cartoon girlz" articles there already (no links for you there, brave them yourself).

Zorak Masaki

takineko

I can do that with a pancake!
I'm sorry but I am an RJ fan.
I don't really care about the crappy articles because you can rate them as just that, crap. No biggie. There are some awsome ones as well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts