Ren & Stimpy short to be shown before the third SpongeBob movie

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's a surprise. I know Nick has been looking into reviving old shows, but I didn't really think they'd make a new Ren & Stimpy. I figured there was still a small chance, but after what happened during the original show's run, I did not think John K. would be involved.

I should probably mention that it says at the end that this hasn't been confirmed by Nick, but there are signs pointing to it.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Wow. This is surprising, but exciting nonetheless. If contirmed, this will be highly anticipated for me. Even with SB3 attached to it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know a third Spongebob movie was in production either. Don't they typically take three or four years to make? Good thing, because we know it'll take John something like three years to make another seven minutes of R&S.

That link opens with the sentence "The Ren & Stimpy Show still remains the greatest, and most important, animated television show of all-time." I immediately thought, "is this Thad?" I checked, and it was Thad.

cheril59

Who will voice Ren & Stimpy, respectively Chris Edgerly and Eric Bauza, or have them both voiced by Billy West?

DecaTilde

Beauty is only fur deep.
Oh, crud. :(

My sister told me to stop watching Ren & Stimpy because of the assorted grossness and silly slapping. Callback to the TV-Y7 advisory before the show begins.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
I've heard John K's animation has tanked bad post Adult Party Cartoon so I don't see this turning out good.

jaylop97

Staff member
Its been a long time since John K has been involved in anything, this sounds interesting to see what does he have in store for this short.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts