Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,514 4
177A Bleecker Street
I forgot how surprised I was when we got Season 2 of Armored Adventures so it would have been that much more so if we got a Season 3. It would have been cool to see Tony interact with Captain America as well. It's interesting how he'd just be out of commission in old shows for one reason or another.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,717 47
Sherman Oaks CA
There was a pitch to do a Colossus vs Omega Red episode in X-Men:The Animated Series called Bring Me Charles Xavier:
November 2016 – X-Men: The Animated Series
Y'know, it's always just kind of amused me that we've had Colossus in three X-Men cartoons but he was never really a regular part of the team in any of them.

The only time he's a part of the team are in the seasons they tease but never happen :sweat:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,514 4
177A Bleecker Street
It's always been bizarre to me. He's had enough diverse cartoon appearances to make one of those animation evolution videos but he's probably had about 8 minutes of dialogue combined for the last 30 plus years. Maybe he'll really get his shot next time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
199 1
September 11th:
Thomas Perkins draw the Super-Adaptoid while he was working on EMH. And he said he might draw characters like the Silver Surfer, Namor, the Squadron Supreme and Nova in EMH-style one day.

Christopher Yost said before Man of Action took over the show, they had a Nova episode planned, Emperor Stark was originally titled "Emperor Doom". And the series finale was a 3-parter where the Avengers fought Galactus on Hala.

November 17th:
Hey, guys. I talked to Christopher Yost on Twitter and found out more information on what could've been in the second half of EMH Season 2.

-Silver Surfer WAS allowed to be used in the 3-parter series finale, but they chose not to, not wanting to introduce him right away.

-Along Came a Spider... and New Avengers were left as they was planned.

-Scarlet Witch was never planned for Emperor Doom because it wouldn't be a proper introduction for her to the show. Sentry and Quicksilver were also never planned for Season 2.

-The finale episode wasn't originally titled "Avengers Assemble". Only the Avengers would've faced Galactus and it would've had a different title.

Last edited by a moderator: