Rejected Marvel Designs and Show Pitches

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,469 4
177A Bleecker Street
I forgot how surprised I was when we got Season 2 of Armored Adventures so it would have been that much more so if we got a Season 3. It would have been cool to see Tony interact with Captain America as well. It's interesting how he'd just be out of commission in old shows for one reason or another.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,569 46
Sherman Oaks CA
There was a pitch to do a Colossus vs Omega Red episode in X-Men:The Animated Series called Bring Me Charles Xavier:
November 2016 – X-Men: The Animated Series
Y'know, it's always just kind of amused me that we've had Colossus in three X-Men cartoons but he was never really a regular part of the team in any of them.

The only time he's a part of the team are in the seasons they tease but never happen :sweat:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,469 4
177A Bleecker Street
It's always been bizarre to me. He's had enough diverse cartoon appearances to make one of those animation evolution videos but he's probably had about 8 minutes of dialogue combined for the last 30 plus years. Maybe he'll really get his shot next time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...