"Reign of the Supermen" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Looks like Wonder Woman is letting her hair down moving forward :).
Yes, seems like that moment when her hair came loose in TDoS when she fought Doomsday was symbolic. Perhaps she keeps it that way out of respect to Superman, warrior to warrior. I remember from German legends and whatnot, that was done during times of peace.

-batmat-

Nov 10, 2010
Argentina
In Argentina the tickets for the Reign of the Supermen were put on sale today! I think I was the first to buy the tickets! :D
Hey! Argentinian here, too.

I actually had no idea they were going to show this on theatres. Since tickets for both movies are being sold separetely despite being shown one right after the other, I think I might just go to see Reign.

EmaHalJordan

Aug 14, 2003
Argentina
www.jlanimated.com
Hey! Argentinian here, too.

I actually had no idea they were going to show this on theatres. Since tickets for both movies are being sold separetely despite being shown one right after the other, I think I might just go to see Reign.
Buy tickets now! I want it to be a success and to start passing all the DC animated movies on the big screen! =)

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Got some Reign of the Supermen updates! Check out a new clip featuring Steel, get early details a special upcoming home media release (bringing together The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen as one feature-length movie), and a reminder on the Fathom Events double feature event! It's all available at The World's Finest!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
While the Deluxe Editon (or whatever they decide to call it) was clearly inevitable... I have to say I'm surprised they have announced it now. I'm already seeing alot of people playing the wait game in regards to this. If physical sales do dip for Reign, hopefully WB will understand why.
In the least, it is progressive of them to announce the set before part 2 comes out.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Looks like Cyborg-Superman will be up next. I'm guessing it'll be the scene of him talking to Lois...
How much of Superman's job is saving Jimmy Olsen from natural selection's icy grip? It's gotta be a solid 5%, right?
You're not a Superman if you don't save Jimmy Olsen and/or Lois Lane at some point :p.

Jun 30, 2012
For DC animation? Death of was their first project on that front (I keep a list on page 1 of the general movie news thread). I'd bet either DR Movie or The Answer Studio did Reign.
I watch the whole movie and the credit roll. It turn out that it was animated by newest Korean animation studio namely Maven Image Platform. It such a shame that The Answer Studio or DR Movie was not involved in this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.