"Reign of the Supermen" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Check out the iTunes menu for Reign of the Supermen:

itunesmenu1.jpg

itunesmenu2.jpg

Frontier

Staff member
Y'know, it really is cool to see all the Supermen done justice and in animation with this story, and to see them so prominently in marketing :D.

Otaku-sempai

Question: Would the Fathom Events screenings of this (along with The Death of Superman) count as a limited release or as a general release?

Otaku-sempai

Limited Release.
Thanks! That's how I submitted them to IMDb, but they didn't deem the info worthy of inclusion. I ended up entering the Fathom Events screenings as trivia.

EDIT (12/22): I made another attempt and at least the Fathom Event screening(s) for Reign of the Superman are now listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.
This is my research on Ben 10 Make It Fast.

Featured Posts