"Reign of the Supermen" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Check out the iTunes menu for Reign of the Supermen:

itunesmenu1.jpg

itunesmenu2.jpg

Frontier

Staff member
Y'know, it really is cool to see all the Supermen done justice and in animation with this story, and to see them so prominently in marketing :D.

Otaku-sempai

Question: Would the Fathom Events screenings of this (along with The Death of Superman) count as a limited release or as a general release?

Otaku-sempai

Limited Release.
Thanks! That's how I submitted them to IMDb, but they didn't deem the info worthy of inclusion. I ended up entering the Fathom Events screenings as trivia.

EDIT (12/22): I made another attempt and at least the Fathom Event screening(s) for Reign of the Superman are now listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't want a Playstation 5 for all of the new "next gen" games coming, I just want a PS5 so I can just play my PS4 games without my PS4 console sounding like a rocket engine blasting off. (...So tired of seeing the PS5's sold out everywhere....)
Who remembers playing the iCarly game Pack-Rat (Pac-Man clone)on the Nick website? Those were great memories
Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?

Featured Posts