"Reign of the Supermen" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Y'know, it really is cool to see all the Supermen done justice and in animation with this story, and to see them so prominently in marketing :D.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Limited Release.
Thanks! That's how I submitted them to IMDb, but they didn't deem the info worthy of inclusion. I ended up entering the Fathom Events screenings as trivia.

EDIT (12/22): I made another attempt and at least the Fathom Event screening(s) for Reign of the Superman are now listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.