Rebooted shows that could be aired on Disney Channel, Junior, or streaming service?

lowell

Just discovered this thread and I have a few of my own ideas.

1. Obviously, even though there's a 99% chance of it NOT happening, I'd love to see a Wander Over Yonder revival. The show ended way too soon in my opinion, and I still miss it to this day. I'd be happy with a one-off special honestly, just to wrap up some of the loose ends and elaborate on some backstories we didn't see completely revealed.

2. I'm with some of the other users on bringing back Bear in the Big Blue House. I, too, loved the show as a child, and I think it'd be interesting to see what they could do with the concept today. They're bringing back Blue's Clues on Nick, so why not?

3. I think Tangled: The Series is working really well as a full show, so I wouldn't mind seeing some other Disney princesses getting their own series, particularly Moana. I wasn't incredibly impressed with the movie, but I could see its concept creating a beautiful series, with Moana exploring new islands, defeating villains, etc. I'm sure they could get Auli'i Cravalho to reprise her role, but they'd have to recast the bigger stars like Dwayne Johnson.
While there might not be a Wander over Yonder revival, there is a similar show coming next year on either Disney XD or Disney Channel called Space Chickens in Space. You might like it. There are some sneak peeks on the Disney Television Animation News Twitter page. I'm up for a Bear in the Big Blue House revival or reboot. Also, HBO's got their hands tied with Sesame Street, so maybe Disney Channel could also add a Fraggle Rock continuation or reboot and Walt Disney Pictures could co-produce with the Jim Henson Company on the Fraggle Rock film, now that their film partner, Regency Enterprises's distributor, 20th Century Fox is tied with Disney. I would be fine with either a Zootopia or Moana TV show. Also, Pixar has done well with their Cars toons and Toy Story TV specials, maybe it's time to expand the studio and open a television department to be more like their former parent, now sibling, Lucasfilm, which has their own animation studio, Lucasfilm Animation.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I still hate the fact on the forums when you make a comment on a post and even you click "watch" you sometimes get no notification about it when someone makes a comment.
Someone made an interesting comparison between Sponge Out Of Water and Avengers Endgame.

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.

Featured Posts