Re-imagined Koopa Kid meets Dino Riders

Startrekman700

PigsDrawing.jpg

Didn't think i could draw did ya....

On the left of the girl is a Re-imagined Koopa Kid, that right, the koopa kid from the super mario brothers 3 game and cartoon. The kids are from the Simpsons episode "Summer of 4'2''"(The Best Lisa Episode) Lisa Simpson is on the below the girl. They meet the dino riders gang from the super mario world cartoon and they are up to no good. Lisa and Lemmy knows this but the kids don't.

\

LisaLemmyDrive.jpg

This is Lisa Simpson and Lemmy Koopa taking a drive (Yes, They are a couple, I made it that way)

Last edited by a moderator:

Startrekman700

Heres more...

GroupKoopaWalk.jpg

That Hispanic child's name is Pedro. He likes to hang around with the Re-imagined Koopa Kids as well. The creature in the cloud is a Lakitu.

KoopaandSimpsonsExploringSomeonesYa.jpg

What would you do if you found some weird looking kids and their mutant friends hanging out in your backyard at 3:00 AM in the night.

Startrekman700

Here comes a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing.

AnimaniacsLookingatSonicSally.jpg

Sonic and Sally having a date and then some guests show up in the Aquarium behind them. The warner brothers! and their sister dot. The animaniacs watches them.

Startrekman700

More Re-imagined Koopa Kids Artwork

KoopaKidOutdoorPicnic.jpg

Lisa Simpson isn't having any of their "Lunch" which consists of a raw octopus and a raw fish. That is Billy Koopa, The oldest of the re-imagined koopa kids. The others are Morton "Bigmouth" Koopa and Iggy Koopa. Behind them a "fight" is going on. Pedro, the other boy from the other pic and Bully Koopa is having a "bubble fight" or a fight using soap bubbles as projectiles. Pedro seems to be winning.

KingDeDeDegoonacutBillyKoopa.jpg

Billy Koopa, The oldest of the re-imagined koopa kids is about to get a little "surgery" done on him by King DeDeDe and Escargoon from Kirby: Right Back At Ya.

Startrekman700

BillyKoopaFighting.jpg

My first WACOM tablet drawing. It features Billy Koopa fighting Jimbo Jones. For a first-timer I think i did great. If you feel that this could be improved, input is welcome.

Startrekman700

LisaSimpsonDrivingDownInterstate.jpg

This is Lisa Simpson driving down the interstate in Billy Koopa's Sports Car (A Little about that, the car is an advanced supercar with the most sophisticated technology and more will be said about it in later posts.) However, they are driving down the interstate. They are driving to Kansas City Missouri to visit Pedro, the other character in the other drawings. They each take turns driving. Lisa is talking to Lemmy about her debate.

SariataCrashesSpeedBoat.jpg

The girl with the black hair name is Sariata. She is hispanic. She is Pedro's girlfriend. In a bid to get away from alien shapeshifters, she crashes into a rock and flips the speed boat over ejecting herself and Lisa Simpson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Startrekman700

DeDeDeisEscaping.jpg

Our friends, the koopa kids along with the simpsons are shooting at DeDeDe as he tries to escape in the alley.

KoopaSimpsonsatCornerCafe.jpg

and after all that. They decide to rest at a corner cafe....

Startrekman700

LisaLemmyRomance.jpg

Awww... Lemmy is relaxing in Lisa's Room. They are really in love...

TailsAmyBeachDrive.jpg

And another couple, Tails and Amy take a nice drive on a beach. Amy is driving a '99 mustang.

Startrekman700

ClubDance.jpg

After all that action before, sometimes it's just best to GET DOWN!! A night at an underage club (no alcohol if your wondering)

ANiceSwim.jpg

GERONIMO!! a koopa kid cannonball.

Startrekman700

On the theme of crashing!!

AliensCrashLand.jpg

I got the aliens from a 1988 childrens book (and i like it because it has something no childrens book will ever have again...GUNS...BIG HONKIN' GUNS...I'll explain later!) King DeDeDe shot them down with his big gun and they crash into the ocean. Don't worry, they aren't dead, just stunned...

Crash.jpg

I LOOVVVEE cartoon violence....It's just...well fun :D

Startrekman700

AnimaniacsDrivingMuscleCar.jpg

The animaniacs driving a 2009 Dodge Challenger. A Biker wants to kill them and Wakko defends the bunch by wacking him with a mallet. Yea a big mallet.

Startrekman700

A minor arc

IceCreamStandatNight.jpg

Just gonna get some Ice Cream in the middle of the night....

StuckInGumballMachine.jpg

and this happens. Our heroes along with sonic get themselves trapped in one of the most weirdest places. A Gumball Machine.... How DO they get themselves into these kind of predicaments.

Startrekman700

A Minor Arc. The Mount Splashmore Trip

Remember the episode of the Simpsons whos name i cannot remember. Thats when the family took a trip to a water park called Mount Splashmore.

Well our heroes the Koopas and the Simpsons take that same trip.

DrivingToMountSplashmore.jpg

"Is everyone going to Mount Splashmore?" says Billy Koopa. He asks the right question. The traffic is intense as is the heat.

MountSplashmore.jpg

A nice way to spend the summer day. At the most famous water park in Springfield and other places. Mount Splashmore.

Startrekman700

RestaurantShootout.jpg

A little backstory... The blue girl is an alien named Niyax, she is from an unknown race. The boy beside her is Kyle. He is the friend of the Koopa Kids. Kyle and Niyax are a couple. In this scene, they and other patrons are being shot at by an evil shapeshifter.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts