Rave Master to Weeknights Mid-January

NickWhiz1

It must have been doing good in ratings, because as I recall, Static Shock has some really good ratings for both its 6:00 Miguzi spot and its 10:30 primetime slot.

silverwings

Ronin of Light
William C. Maune said:
Rave Master will take over for Static Shock at 10:30pm.

I guess it must have been doing better in the ratings than we assumed.
Wait.. they're airing an anime at 10:30 right before adult swim??

Um, two thoughts...
1) Why Rave Master? It's not a good lead-in for the block. It'll be on Miguzi and it's only 26 episodes..

2) Is this the start of something? Are they trying to have another, smaller block before AS? If so, this is probably the worse show to pick as a trial run.. :shrug:

JohnCrichton

An astronaut!
Miguzi stuff... to lead into Adult Swim instead of Toonami stuff like a showing of YYH and Gundam SEED.

Ugh...:shrug:

I don't think its the start of anything.

They're replacing one Miguzi show at 10:30PM with another one.. Miguzi shows have always aired before [adult swim].

Last edited by a moderator:

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
Which I dont see as a good idea. Out of all the anime they can choose from they pick rave master? How about Justice League?

BTW, are there any changes in the regular cn schedule? Besides the Rave Master move?

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Well at least it's on weekdays. But 10:30PM? Come on... That's just stupid. Dragonball GT could easily do better. Shoot YYH could easily do better.

It should be on weekday Miguzi (as should D.I.C.E.)

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
I will miss Static at night it fit him so well and actually got me to watch the first hour of AS again Rave Master will have the opposite effect :(

Wanted

Toonmaster
silverwings said:
1) Why Rave Master? It's not a good lead-in for the block.
Does [adut swim] really need lead-ins?

Answer: No.

I mean, sure, back in the day, Toonami had lead-ins like Thundercats and Captain Planet. But, those are suited for children, and as I recall, CN is a children's network.

Sampo

Toonmaster said:

I mean, sure, back in the day, Toonami had lead-ins like Thundercats and Captain Planet. But, those are suited for children, and as I recall, CN is a children's network.
You sure about that? So you are saying that all the adult swim viewers turn on their TVs right when the clock hits 11:00 pm? That seems odd, I would think that they would change the channel and leave it on CN 15 minutes prior to the first adult swim show.

Soo... if you have something like, for example, Hamtaro playing right before adult swim. IMO, I would be too embarrassed having the TV set blaring that stuff while waiting for Futurama to air.

On other channels, I did try to avoid watching the programming that I didn't like prior to a show I really wanted to watch... But most of the time either I tune in a little late or just completely forgot to change the channel. Yup, I could just use a VCR or DVR, but sometimes I just want to watch the show and not bother worrying about tapes or hard drive space.

Master Moron

Toonmaster said:

Yes, but kids eventually become Adults. even though 14-17 year old ratings aren't important to Adult Swim now, those 14-17 year olds will become 18-34 year olds in a few years.

TheGLIVEN

That sucks. Now I will never see it, because I am a Simpsons fanactic. What's it gonna be replaced by?

Sketch

not like those other old guys
D.I.C.E.

It's a new show that looks like a combination of Power Rangers and Zoids. Bandai is bringing it out. I really don't like the character designs but I hope it will be better than I think it will be.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts