• Total voters

Spidey2099

toonami.php
ravemastertalkback.php
Saturdays @ 7:30 P.M. (et/pt)

Original Title:

On the Other Side of the Sad Sky

Last time—on Rave Master:

The death of Haru’s mother; the 10-year absence of his father…King is responsible for it all. Despite this horrible truth, Haru finds the will to keep fighting. Ready to end King’s mad quest of bringing about the next Overdrive, Haru is armed with the Rave of Combat, but…what is the secret of this newly-acquired Rave Stone, and how is it that only Plue can unleash its power?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fresh V

Stand By Me
Nice to see D.I.C.E. "dead" and Rave back. I might watch this episode, but I don't really care if I miss it, since I already read this part in the manga.

ShadowGUN

YES!YES!YES!
Woooooooooo, Toonami got it groove back.:D

Yeah , I read the manga too. Can't wait to see it in animated form.

silverwings

Ronin of Light
Can't wait to see how they remove all the drama from the fight because they added corny dialogue. :shrug:

Still watch anyways, though. The eclaim fights was the best fight of the first arc/season. :)

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
It's nice to see the return of Rave Master, at the expense of DICE. I missed last week's Rave episode, but I'll be sure to catch it this week. It's been improving lately, much to my happiness (and surprise).

Youko Recca

Retired
Yeah if it's a choice between Rave and D.I.C.E., give me Rave. It atleast gets better at parts. Haven't been keeping up lately, but I'll catch on.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
The last few weeks of Rave Master have been kind of slow (the story of Gale was told during that time), but they've still been interesting, and they lead up to this weeks epic battle, so it's improved big time from its feeble beginnings.

Djm912

I hope this means I can enjoy the guiltiest of my guilty pleasures, and listen to "The Power of Destiny" again.

*proceeds to rave about it*

Anyway, I haven't caught much of Rave Master for a while, but the last few episodes involving Haru's dad were very interesting.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Megaman X said:
o_oHORRAY!At last no more dice!Question how close is Rave master to its end?:confused:
This is Episode 36, and there are 51 episodes in all, so we have 15 episodes left.

Railith

Most Dangerous
I never really loved Rave Master ,but I have to admit that it's getting pretty cool as of late.

Fresh V

Stand By Me
Megaman X said:
15 more epsodes?Sounds just right.Cant wait see end :gir:
It rechnically doesn't really "end". The manga is still going on in Japan. The anime ends at somewhere around Volume 14 or 15.

Demonic Raven

So, those were two more sword powers he just gained in one fell swoop. Gale force, and blue crimson. Pretty awesome.

I just wonder what's going to happen to King now.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
It probably would have helped if I had watched this while it was on Miguzi Saturday, because I really don't know what's going on. :p

RockmanDash

Retired
Wow this epsode kinda sad.I meen Gale and King were best friends now o_oKing is creepy mad man!I give epsode 9/10:)

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Obi said:
It probably would have helped if I had watched this while it was on Miguzi Saturday, because I really don't know what's going on. :p
Long story short:

Haru and the gang head West to find the Rave of Combat. They come upon an isolated village that supposedly has the Rave, and the Queen mentions that the head of the Shadow Guard lives nearby and his name is Gale, the same as Haru's father. Haru went out to make sure his daddy isn't a bad guy and finds out that both King (the head of the Shadow Guard) and his father have the same first name. Gale Glory tells Haru that King's making the Ultimate Shadow Stone, and they race off to stop him. While Gale deals with King, Haru and the others fend off King's flunkies. In the end, the two one-timer protectors of the Queen are injured, and Musica's really messed up. It is revealed that they do not hold the real Rave, it was all an act in order to hide it from King. They all escape the building except Haru and Plue, who race up to fight King, and Elie meets one of the 4 Knights, who gives her the Rave of Combat, so she races to Haru. Meanwhile, King tells of how the Shadow Guard came into existence, basically first becoming protectors, then evil, then Gale leaves. He comes back 15 years later to put a stop to the evil deeds, and in the process King's wife and child is killed by the Empire, which King blames Gale for, so he proceeds to slash Sakura (Gale's wife and Haru's momma) in the back a few years later.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts